Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Wulf"Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

PP is not part of the US government and is in no way deserving of the tax dollars it sucks up each year. For the most part it is a so-called not for profit organization and lobbying group aligned with the far left agenda. The US government has no business funding it with taxpayer money and just for the record.....I feel that way about ANY non-governmental agency.

Like so many other drains on the government trough, it's nothing but a social activist organization that operates off of the taxpayer's back. I say fuck that shit, cut them loose and see if they can float without sticking their hands in the combined wallets of the US taxpayer.

Where will millions of women go to get health care? If millions are denied health care, it'll be much more expensive in the long run.

Denying an organization or a company access to tax dollars is not the same as denying services. Another company, or an organization will immediately fill the void. PP is not the only entity capable of doing what it does. Maybe their replacement will provide better service and be less controversial.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wulf"
QuoteThe Senate will vote as early as Monday on a bill to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding, a largely symbolic vote causing pain for centrists in both parties and drawing fire from conservatives who say it won't satisfy their quest to put the organization out of business.

The bill isn't expected to garner the 60 votes needed to advance, as nearly all Democrats object to it. Its defeat, however, won't end the effort to cut off federal money for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764">//http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764

This is what the 'baby parts' liars are up to. Planned Parenthood provides health care, STD and cancer screenings, breast exams and much more to millions of women.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will endanger millions of women. Who's going to provide those services? Dove?

Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

PP is not part of the US government and is in no way deserving of the tax dollars it sucks up each year. For the most part it is a so-called not for profit organization and lobbying group aligned with the far left agenda. The US government has no business funding it with taxpayer money and just for the record.....I feel that way about ANY non-governmental agency.

Like so many other drains on the government trough, it's nothing but a social activist organization that operates off of the taxpayer's back. I say fuck that shit, cut them loose and see if they can float without sticking their hands in the combined wallets of the US taxpayer.

I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

You sure it won't become more difficult for woman (mostly teens) to access reproductive health care services if PPs shut down?
 No. You know you still need to pay PP for their services or have insurance. They still need parental consent if they are minors.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Why don't you call them up and ask about getting a mammogram?

Why when I can read what they offer in their annual general report?  They reported 16% of their services were cancer related - Pap tests and breast exams.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I think PP is pretty much finished. The full video versions are devastating for it

They & clones like Q try to use the short trailers to say they are edited. Of course short versions are - you wanna see the full versions .... but not before dinner
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"So advising against an abortion is endangering women's health?  You don't see your own bias?  You need to check yourself. Femnazis would eat you alive, you come off as a sexist pig.

Lying and misleading about abortion can endanger health. Taking away women's right to abortion would endanger health.

You should learn what it's like for women in countries where abortion is restricted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"So advising against an abortion is endangering women's health?  You don't see your own bias?  You need to check yourself. Femnazis would eat you alive, you come off as a sexist pig.

Lying and misleading about abortion can endanger health. Taking away women's right to abortion would endanger health.

You should learn what it's like for women in countries where abortion is restricted.
  I'm not lying and misleading, you are.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I think PP is pretty much finished. The full video versions are devastating for it

They & clones like Q try to use the short trailers to say they are edited. Of course short versions are - you wanna see the full versions .... but not before dinner

Then let's hope their is an investigation if these videos are true.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Not being correct due to ignorance isn't lying.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

Women don't go to Planned Parenthood for fun. They go for health care.

Where will they go? It's like saying closing down hospitals is no big deal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wulf"
QuoteThe Senate will vote as early as Monday on a bill to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding, a largely symbolic vote causing pain for centrists in both parties and drawing fire from conservatives who say it won't satisfy their quest to put the organization out of business.

The bill isn't expected to garner the 60 votes needed to advance, as nearly all Democrats object to it. Its defeat, however, won't end the effort to cut off federal money for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764">//http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764

This is what the 'baby parts' liars are up to. Planned Parenthood provides health care, STD and cancer screenings, breast exams and much more to millions of women.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will endanger millions of women. Who's going to provide those services? Dove?

Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

You sure it won't become more difficult for woman (mostly teens) to access reproductive health care services if PPs shut down?

They won't be shut down if they lose federal funding. One-third of Planned Parenthood's revenues come from government grants (the rest is mainly from fees for services rendered at the health centers and from private donations). Planned Parenthood has made a profit for many years and also maintains status as a tax-exempt organization. I think it was Wulf who said they are using the sky is falling and he is right. They will still be around and so will teen abortions. Whenever there's demand, it will be filled.

cc

QuoteNot being correct due to ignorance isn't lying.
Bad. That implies she is is wrong.

A quick search  does not make one  expert vs following something closely for years .

PP is an abortion / prog political tool from top to bottom .. which is why progs will die protecting it

As to parts, many  long video versions are out now, with new stuff every day now ... more than Q & his progs can slough off with their usual derision tactic ... they are circling the wagons now like never before  and will use ANYTHING to protect it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteNot being correct due to ignorance isn't lying.
Bad. That implies she is is wrong.

A quick search  does not make one  expert vs following something closely for years .

PP is an abortion / political tool from top to bottom

PP also has never shaken the eugenicist, racist beginnings.

"the mass of signficant Negroes, particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is [in] that portion of the population least intelligent and fit and least able to rear children properly." - Margaret Sanger - The "Negro Project"

If you think that was ancient history, this happened in 2008.

An anti-abortion group made taped phone calls to a Planned Parenthood office asking if donations could be earmarked to further black women's abortions, because, as the caller put it, "the less black kids out there the better". According to the recording, Planned Parenthood's response was nervous laughter, followed by "Understandable, understandable"

Any organization that can afford to donate $1.4 million to Barack Obama's campaign in 2012 can survive without tax monies.

cc

Yes. True. A govt hand out org that pays politicians - WTF?

Thats how slimey this whole PP thing is

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"They won't be shut down if they lose federal funding. One-third of Planned Parenthood's revenues come from government grants (the rest is mainly from fees for services rendered at the health centers and from private donations). Planned Parenthood has made a profit for many years and also maintains status as a tax-exempt organization. I think it was Wulf who said they are using the sky is falling and he is right. They will still be around and so will teen abortions. Whenever there's demand, it will be filled.

If Planned Parenthood didn't need the money, the government wouldn't be giving it to them.

If the federal and provincial governments took away one-third of health care funding, it wouldn't be a big deal?

You may not require Planned Parenthood's health care but millions of women do.

Anonymous

Romero...just....wow.  You just keep illustrating how little you know about woman's health care.  There are millions of women who somehow get real and informed health care without ever seeing a planned parenthood. Go figure? Lol