Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Honestly, I think the option creates more recklessness, sad to say.  I think more honest information, and prevention being the focus, would help. We live in a very over sexualized culture.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I also stated my position in the post immediately above your response.  LTR.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

"It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not."

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Are you illiterate?

Oh there you go asking an obvious question when the obvious answer is right in front of you.

Why do you waste your time explaining your position over and over to that Code Pink asshole? It is never going to sink in.......NEVER. I would have figured that you should know this by now.  :dash1:

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"HAHAHA!  This just keeps on getting dumber by the minute.

Tell me...do you count it as your own thought if you cut and paste it or is a raging feminist hands it to you?  I'm not policing your thoughts.  I'm merely pointing out that your silencing tactic isn't working anymore.  Do carry on with it though.  We'd die of shock if you didn't try to twist arguments as if you were Chubby Checker himself.

It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not.  I'm not one of those attacking them with expose movies now am I?  But what do those people think?  Hmmm...  Is it that abortion is murder perhaps?  Oh right.  It is.

I also stated my position in the post immediately above your response.  LTR.

I don't recall trying to silence anyone. Are you wanting to silence me just for having my opinion?

"It doesn't matter if I think PP murders or babies or not."

I don't believe Planned Parenthood is a baby murdering factory. I believe in any woman's right to choose, health care and education.

Are you illiterate?

Oh there you go asking an obvious question when the obvious answer is right in front of you.

Why do you waste your time explaining your position over and over to that Code Pink asshole? It is never going to sink in.......NEVER. I would have figured that you should know this by now.  :dash1:

And you should know I don't give up that easily.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I get that and in fact have come to expect that from you.

It is a good quality, but as everything in life there are limits .. points at which one needs to just say "OK, this person is  hard-coded and cannot hear other individuals plus sees his prog and PC coding as absolute truth that MUST be defended and thus will use any tactic in vain attempts to protect  his "absolute truth". He lives within  an endless string of sites that continually update his programming and further tell him what to say when presented with simple logic / reality that is counter to his coding .. how to fight the non believers. That is why he will use any tactic.

This PP is a great example of that. It is not in his country and he knows only what his programmers tell him. Yet he is compelled to fight for it, "it" as he has seen on sites designed to program what is right and how tho fight disbelievers. PC Progisnm is a life or death religion  to him. He believes, cannot hear anything that dents it  and  cannot stop himself from doing everything possible to defend it.  

He will not stop no matter what logic is presented.

He tries everything on me too. Once I have made my point and called him on his desperate sleazy tactics, and if I am in "smart mode", I just walk away and let him babble to himself. Of course that leaves him thinking he has won, but everyone else knows that all he has done is make a total fool of himself and shown the level of tactics he will stoop to.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

He does make a point even if it is wrapped in feminist PC bullshit.  I appreciate the effort he makes in trying to trip me up even if he's wrong.

We can't pretend Planned Parenthood does nothing and is of no value to women.  That would be disingenuous.  And cc, that info about New Hampshire pulling funding without investigation is not only stupid, it's wrong in so many ways.

Planned Parenthood has come into question for its tissue distribution and any monetary settlement that comes from that.  I see people failing to recognize that these fetuses are being removed at the request of a woman and that tissue donation is used in valuable medical research.  The alternative is the incinerator.

Now what would happen to a "normal" business found violating statute?  A warning?  A fine?  I bet it isn't a huge public shaming prior to the facts being determined.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"He does make a point even if it is wrapped in feminist PC bullshit.  I appreciate the effort he makes in trying to trip me up even if he's wrong.

We can't pretend Planned Parenthood does nothing and is of no value to women.  That would be disingenuous.  And cc, that info about New Hampshire pulling funding without investigation is not only stupid, it's wrong in so many ways.

Planned Parenthood has come into question for its tissue distribution and any monetary settlement that comes from that.  I see people failing to recognize that these fetuses are being removed at the request of a woman and that tissue donation is used in valuable medical research.  The alternative is the incinerator.

Now what would happen to a "normal" business found violating statute?  A warning?  A fine?  I bet it isn't a huge public shaming prior to the facts being determined.

It depends entirely on the "Normal" business. I believe a business funded by taxpayers solely as part of a sociopolitical agenda would receive the same kind of scrutiny by the opposition and the taxpayers who were opposed to said business feeding at the gov trough.

Also, what I or most people would consider a "normal" business would be private industry or private commercial venture. The issue of government funding would be moot and they would be subject to whatever laws an regulations apply.

RW

All organizations are answerable to the same statutes and regulations.

But tell me, what court would render culpability without even so much as an investigation?  The answer is none.  Why do you tolerate such knee jerk reactions from your government?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"All organizations are answerable to the same statutes and regulations.

But tell me, what court would render culpability without even so much as an investigation?  The answer is none.  Why do you tolerate such knee jerk reactions from your government?

To my knowledge the only knee jerk reaction came from NH. New Hampshire and Vermont in general have always been a bit flighty. Besides I see nothing wrong with defunding PP while it is under investigation. You know my stance on funding that redundant turd in the first place. Anything that gets an organization that is not attached to the gov out of the taxpayer trough is a good thing. You seem to be missing the fact that organizations like PP are a drain on the system. It doesn't matter what they are accused of, the organization is like a VCR it is out of date and those still using that technology need to switch to the up to date system. If Obamacare as bad as it is, is that system,.....then so be it.

Why is it always the left that screams PROGRESS and they have no problem demanding that people fall in line with their social vision but for issues and organizations that fit in with their agenda, regardless of how out-dated they are, they automatically become "sacred cows" and cannot be touched? They use this tired and worn out argument that it will "hurt the little people" but they conveniently ignore the fact that they hurt people by cancelling their existing healthcare and supplanting it with a system that costs three times as much and provides less care. The whole argument behind keeping crap like PP is leftist bullshit and just an excuse to continue to suck money from the general tax fund to feed their pet lobbies.

Anonymous

cc

QuoteThe whole argument behind keeping crap like PP is leftist bullshit and just an excuse to continue to suck money from the general fund to feed their pet lobbies.
True. That's part of it.

What doesn't seem to get mentioned is that it has always been a Demo party operative .. .. not just donating to Demo candidates (like wtf?)  but out there in the field campaigning for Demos

That's the real reason it is a Demo "sacred cow"

They are NOT out for women's rights. They are put for their own election t o office and survival to stay in office
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

"500,000 Breast Exams for Obama"

@realAzhyaAryola

Ssshhh...I'm listening to a debate...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "RW"All organizations are answerable to the same statutes and regulations.

To my knowledge the only knee jerk reaction came from NH. New Hampshire and Vermont in general have always been a bit flighty. Besides I see nothing wrong with defunding PP while it is under investigation. You know my stance on funding that redundant turd in the first place. Anything that gets an organization that is not attached to the gov out of the taxpayer trough is a good thing. You seem to be missing the fact that organizations like PP are a drain on the system. It doesn't matter what they are accused of, the organization is like a VCR it is out of date and those still using that technology need to switch to the up to date system. If Obamacare as bad as it is, is that system,.....then so be it.

Why is it always the left that screams PROGRESS and they have no problem demanding that people fall in line with their social vision but for issues and organizations that fit in with their agenda, regardless of how out-dated they are, they automatically become "sacred cows" and cannot be touched? They use this tired and worn out argument that it will "hurt the little people" but they conveniently ignore the fact that they hurt people by cancelling their existing healthcare and supplanting it with a system that costs three times as much and provides less care. The whole argument behind keeping crap like PP is leftist bullshit and just an excuse to continue to suck money from the general tax fund to feed their pet lobbies.

I'm not sure why PROGRESS is some leftist value.  I figured we all wanted to make progress but we had different ideas of what it looks like and how it's made.

In a perfect leftist world, the U.S. would have universal state healthcare without the use of insurance providers.  The trouble is, your system is far too capitalist and it would decimate an entire industry.  Instead, it was passed with the need of the righties to agree and ended up as a janked attempt at compromise.  

The trouble with many things that fall under capacity building type endeavours like Planned Parenthood is there is no plan for self sustainability.  If the truth be told, it would make fiscal sense to allow PP to recoup costs by selling tissues.

The other thing that fails to happen is independent review, survey, and evaluation of program effectiveness.  If it's working or not working, it should be demonstrable.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

I'm not sure why PROGRESS is some leftist value.  I figured we all wanted to make progress but we had different ideas of what it looks like and how it's made.

In a perfect leftist world, the U.S. would have universal state healthcare without the use of insurance providers.  The trouble is, your system is far too capitalist and it would decimate an entire industry.  Instead, it was passed with the need of the righties to agree and ended up as a janked attempt at compromise.  

The trouble with many things that fall under capacity building type endeavours like Planned Parenthood is there is no plan for self sustainability.  If the truth be told, it would make fiscal sense to allow PP to recoup costs by selling tissues.

The other thing that fails to happen is independent review, survey, and evaluation of program effectiveness.  If it's working or not working, it should be demonstrable.

Wrong, the right did not need to agree or compromise on anything. They might as well not even have been consulted.  Obamacare are was passed and signed while the dems were in control of both houses of congress. The monster that was given birth to was wholly a left-wing creation.

As far as "progress" is concerned, the left uses it as a rallying cry while they don't even know the meaning of the word. In the context of leftist ideology actual "progress" becomes a casualty of their agenda. It's a lie sold to the great unwashed to disguise their political motives.

Wulf

Wrong, the right did not need to agree or compromise on anything. They might as well not even have been consulted.  Obamacare are was passed and signed while the dems were in control of both houses of congress. The monster that was given birth to was wholly a left-wing creation.

As far as "progress" is concerned, the left uses it as a rallying cry while they don't even know the meaning of the word. In the context of leftist ideology actual "progress" becomes a casualty of their agenda. It's not a left-wing value in anyway. It's a lie sold to the great unwashed to disguise their political motives.