Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Keeper"Baby

http://i57.tinypic.com/izytsm.jpg">

DNA

http://i59.tinypic.com/21b5avq.jpg">
 Keeper, abortions can't even be done until 7 gestational weeks. Shall we review fetal developement?

To me its DNA-

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's bullshit Dove.

Okay. Go call an abortion clinic, ask them how soon they can safely do an abortion. They are going to make sure you are 7 weeks, at least.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"Baby

http://i57.tinypic.com/izytsm.jpg">

DNA

http://i59.tinypic.com/21b5avq.jpg">
 Keeper, abortions can't even be done until 7 gestational weeks. Shall we review fetal developement?

To me its DNA-
 Well I can just as easily say YOU are only dna, to me. That doesn't make it truth.

RW

Okay. Go call an abortion clinic, ask them how soon they can safely do an abortion. They are going to make sure you are 7 weeks, at least.

I already corrected you a page or two ago.  YOU ARE WRONG.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I already corrected you a page or two ago.  YOU ARE WRONG.
 go call a clinic and ask them if they will give you an abortion before 7 weeks. Myself and every female I know HAD to wait until 7 weeks.

RW

What part of "YOU ARE WRONG" are you not understanding?  You can have an abortion prior to 7 weeks.

Google is your friend.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What part of "YOU ARE WRONG" are you not understanding?  You can have an abortion prior to 7 weeks.

Google is your friend.

Because everyone knows that what happens in reality is in sync with what Google says. I don't care what Google says. I know for fact an abortionist won't do it before 7 weeks. It's to much of a liability. Go ahead and call one.

Anonymous

And let's look at this for a minute.  They can give you an abortion pill and d and c before 7 weeks, sure.  Now how many women even know they are pregnant that early? Let the stats speak. Abortions are typically done between 7 and 12 weeks. Very few abortions are done due to rape or medical issues and before 7 weeks. It's such a small amount that it's not even a valid point. Most abortion so performed are done due to a woman not wanting the baby and done around or after 12 weeks. Here in america, at least.

RW

Quote from: "RW"What part of "YOU ARE WRONG" are you not understanding?  You can have an abortion prior to 7 weeks.

Google is your friend.

Because everyone knows that what happens in reality is in sync with what Google says. I don't care what Google says. I know for fact an abortionist won't do it before 7 weeks. It's to much of a liability. Go ahead and call one.

These same clinics report their numbers on abortions done before 6 weeks.

You're wrong Dove.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"And let's look at this for a minute.  They can give you an abortion pill and d and c before 7 weeks, sure.  Now how many women even know they are pregnant that early? Let the stats speak. Abortions are typically done between 7 and 12 weeks.

You just agreed with me.   :oeudC:

I knew before 7 weeks.  It's usually only 2 weeks or so for a missed period.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"And let's look at this for a minute.  They can give you an abortion pill and d and c before 7 weeks, sure.  Now how many women even know they are pregnant that early? Let the stats speak. Abortions are typically done between 7 and 12 weeks.

You just agreed with me.   :oeudC:

I knew.
good luck finding one willing to do it that way ;)

RW

I'm not planning on getting an abortion any time soon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My point is, while Google may tell you it can be done before 7 weeks....that doesn't mean in reality you are going to 1. Even know you are pregnant that early, and 2. Find an abortionist who will actually do it before 7 weeks. Doctors rarely go by the Google manuel.

RW

A missed period is like 3 to 4 weeks.  WTF are you talking about not knowing before 7 weeks?

Abortion clinics report their stats.

G O O G L E   it
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"A missed period is like 3 to 4 weeks.  WTF are you talking about not knowing before 7 weeks?

Abortion clinics report their stats.

G O O G L E   it
 Yeah, Google the stats.  See how many are done at 12 weeks.  Seriously?  You think most women actually think about their missed period?  Stress can cause a missed period. Most will be like "yeah, my periods late. I'll wait a week or so and take a test".  Then it's "oh no, I'm pregnant, I don't know what to do!" And them it's another week of choice making. Then if you are in very small percent who find out the next week after the missed period, you probably won't even get seen for another week, then after your assesment your procedure gets scheduled in another week or two. and they'll want you to wait until week 7.  I get what Google says. I'm telling you what reality is.