News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Do You Think The Aliens Might Be Influencing Tech Advancements?

Started by the shark hunter, July 30, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... using my new smartphone and marveling at how sophisticated it has got me wondering about something again ...

... could it be that major technological advancements are caused by aliens "downloading" instructions into the minds of scientists and engineers?

... or could big advancements be the result of the reverse engineering of alien machinery that's arrived on earth, like at area 51?

... any comments on this?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... using my new smartphone and marveling at how sophisticated it has got me wondering about something again ...

... could it be that major technological advancements are caused by aliens "downloading" instructions into the minds of scientists and engineers?

... or could big advancements be the result of the reverse engineering of alien machinery that's arrived on earth, like at area 51?

... any comments on this?

Could be they are using Apple to acts as their secret agents.

RW

I don't see that as a viable option.  You can follow the advancement of technology if you choose to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That may explain may pitiful broadband connection speed atm. Aliens are sucking it dry!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't see that as a viable option.  You can follow the advancement of technology if you choose to.

I was f@cking around. But, you got me thinking about people who must have the latest slightly upgraded smart phone.

the shark hunter

... no, no, i'm serious!  i mean there are certain things that are just impossible to imagine could have from the human mind.  like touch screens for instance, and GPS tracking ...

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I don't see that as a viable option.  You can follow the advancement of technology if you choose to.

I was f@cking around. But, you got me thinking about people who must have the latest slightly upgraded smart phone.

Techno-robots like Spec.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... no, no, i'm serious!  i mean there are certain things that are just impossible to imagine could have from the human mind.  like touch screens for instance, and GPS tracking ...

Look at all the other stuff we've invented or discovered like electricity.  Is it really that far fetched?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"

Techno-robots like Spec.

OMG, they could take him over, deprogram his pleasant personality  and program him into a grump
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

the shark hunter

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... no, no, i'm serious!  i mean there are certain things that are just impossible to imagine could have from the human mind.  like touch screens for instance, and GPS tracking ...

Look at all the other stuff we've invented or discovered like electricity.  Is it really that far fetched?

... to someone with my intellect?  yes it definitely is!

Bricktop

Techno-robots like Spec.

acc_angry

RW

Oh don't give me that look!  You jump on technology like a fat kid jumps on a donut.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Techno-robots like Spec.

I did not know that RW.

ac_dunno

Frood

I think that technology has accelerated due in part to off world contributions whether voluntary, accidental, or a combination of both. There are indications of advanced technology being employed at various points in our more distant history, and recent. Earth has been a bit of a test tube for longer than we'll ever be able to pinpoint.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell