Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

You're Fired!

Started by Annie, July 29, 2015, 12:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

For having fun! My daughter got a job with her best friend labeling hats and shoes. Well...they had a little too much fun and got themselves fired on the first day. I'm laughing my ass off because it's something I would have done.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

They had too much fun jacking around and with labelers lol imagine a gun with pre printed price tags and they're sticky lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"For having fun! My daughter, she's 20, she got a job with her best friend labeling hats and shoes. Well...they had a little too much fun and got themselves fired on the first day. I'm laughing my ass off because it's something I would have done.

I hope she gets another job soon GrAnnie.

Annie

Oh she will  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh she will  ac_smile

That's good.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"For having fun! My daughter got a job with her best friend labeling hats and shoes. Well...they had a little too much fun and got themselves fired on the first day. I'm laughing my ass off because it's something I would have done.

Don't sweat it Annie. Retail jobs are a dime a dozen.

Annie

Ya, there's jobs everywhere so meh not too worried.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ya, there's jobs everywhere so meh not too worried.

It seems your daughter knew that too GrAnnie.

:icon_wink:

Annie

I laugh about it because if anyone knew my kid and her friend, they wouldn't have given each a labeling gun lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I laugh about it because if anyone knew my kid and her friend, they wouldn't have given each a labeling gun lolol

Is your daughter still waiting for surgery GrAnnie?

Annie

Yes, she needs a liver transplant. So when silly things pop up, we  take light of it   ac_biggrin