Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SWINGING!

Started by Odinson, August 01, 2015, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Swinger couples are all ugly...

My woman is really hot... IĀ“d have to settle to some office boys old, ugly hag..

LeopardsocksĀ“s christian swingers.

Both of those chicks are ugly and baggy. The dudes look like the wannabe bodybuilder dentists I kill with one punch.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/h16NOQEFyiA/hqdefault.jpg">

They all look like typical Nordic types to me.  :laugh3:

Odinson

Look like americans who claim to be nordics..

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Look like americans who claim to be nordics..

No, I don't think so. They all look like northern Eurotrash dorks. They probably think they are enlightened and erudite because they can speak there native language while at the same time they can speak some kind of broke-ass form of English.

The women are more manly looking than the men. The men are dressed like their wives picked out their clothes.

The two dudes have obviously had all the man whipped out of them.  You would probably fit right in with them IF you could fit your blubber butt into the pic. That's what typical European (Northern or Southern) men look like. They only way it could be worse is if they were the typical androgynous skinny jeans wearing, Seattle/Vancouver male.  :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

No, I don't think so. They all look like northern Eurotrash dorks. They probably think they are enlightened and erudite because they can speak there native language while at the same time they can speak some kind of broke-ass form of English.

The women are more manly looking than the men. The men are dressed like their wives picked out their clothes.

The two dudes have obviously had all the man whipped out of them.  You would probably fit right in with them IF you could fit your blubber butt into the pic. That's what typical European (Northern or Southern) men look like. They only way it could be worse is if they were the typical androgynous skinny jeans wearing, Seattle/Vancouver male.  :laugh3:

lol they look like yankees.. Christian americans.

How would you know...

You cant even believe that a fit male can easily weight 300lbs..

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"

lol they look like yankees.. Christian americans.

How would you know...

You cant even believe that a fit male can easily weight 300lbs..

"Fit male" what?........Pot bellied pig?  ac_umm

They are called boars, dumbass.

Odinson

I dont have a pot belly..

Straight visual contact to my dick and balls.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont have a pot belly..

Straight visual contact to my dick and balls.

Yeah I'm sure if you stand in front of a mirror and lift your gut up you can catch a glimpse of something.   :shock:

Hey, Ill bet it's a fun house mirror. That would explain why your junk looks so big to you.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

You can't be a "Christian swinger", they are heathen dogs with random scriptures.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"Marriage vows, I take them seriously.  If I wanted to live my life according to my sex drive I wouldn't have bothered with marriage.

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Is that you in the avvie?
 Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.
 Thank you, Odi. :)

Not to be disrespectful of anything Dove, but Oddstain tells all the women who are brave enough to show their image to the forum that they are "gorgeous". You might think he is just being chivalrous but he is just really hard up because where he lives, all he has is reindeer to screw.  :laugh3:

In fact there was once a very voluptuous woman who used to post here that Odi was completely infatuated with. When he saw her avvie for the first time his pants literally exploded. I know this because you could hear the blast all the way from Helsinki to Vancouver BC.  

True story.  :laugh:
 Honestly I get uncomfortable with compliments, especially on my looks.  I wanted to be polite about it, though.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dove"Marriage vows, I take them seriously.  If I wanted to live my life according to my sex drive I wouldn't have bothered with marriage.

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.

Not to be disrespectful of anything Dove, but Oddstain tells all the women who are brave enough to show their image to the forum that they are "gorgeous". You might think he is just being chivalrous but he is just really hard up because where he lives, all he has is reindeer to screw.  :laugh3:

In fact there was once a very voluptuous woman who used to post here that Odi was completely infatuated with. When he saw her avvie for the first time his pants literally exploded. I know this because you could hear the blast all the way from Helsinki to Vancouver BC.  

Honestly I get uncomfortable with compliments, especially on my looks.  I wanted to be polite about it, though.

You have probably heard them more than twice..  :laugh:

I might say it to get it off my chest..

Anonymous

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.

Yes, I do get told I'm beautiful on the regular. I get hit on frequently. And every time I'm uncomfortable and not really feeling like it's anything more than a guy trying to get in my pants.  When you said I was bracing myself for the incoming perving. What can I say? I have issues.

Odinson

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.

Yes, I do get told I'm beautiful on the regular. I get hit on frequently. And every time I'm uncomfortable and not really feeling like it's anything more than a guy trying to get in my pants.  When you said I was bracing myself for the incoming perving. What can I say? I have issues.

I dont mean it that way.. "girl, you gorgeous"... Not that way.  :laugh:

You must have had alot of incoming perverts who just want to get into your pants...

Males just think you are cheap. You dont wanna set yourself up for disappointment.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Couples do that kind of thing...

I guess its OK if you are tired of having sex with each other..

At the moment, knowing myself, I do not want to share my female... No no no!

Handling big hairy Jussi seems to be more than enough for my female too... IĀ“m the womans best friend.

Oh my, I thought this thread would be about golf or baseball.

:ohmy:

Not even close.

Anonymous

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.

I dont mean it that way.. "girl, you gorgeous"... Not that way.  :laugh:

You must have had alot of incoming perverts who just want to get into your pants...

Males just think you are cheap. You dont wanna set yourself up for disappointment.
 "Males" in general are pretty respectful.  But there are always the "cheap" ones looking to stick it in a total stranger.  What those guys guys "think" is not in the realm of reality nor is it relevant.

Richard-RDL

Yeah urges...
 yeah self control.

Yep.

Wow.. You are gorgeous.

Your sexy muscular chest ac_wub

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview