The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Treason

Started by Bricktop, August 04, 2015, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I do not agree.

There are many reasons, beginning with the muslim attitude towards women, and the fact that they put religion before nationality.

Islam is governed by a doctrine that opposes many western values. That, in itself, begs the question as to why muslims would leave their own cesspool to migrate elsewhere.

If there faith is so wonderful, why not remain in their countries that are governed by their religion?

To convert us infidels. By force if necessary.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"It's a tumour that needs surgical removal.

Without any doubt. Islam and liberal Western democracy cannot coexist under one flag.

There's no reason why Muslims cannot be good immigrants and good Canadians just like anyone else.
"Devout" or "good" islamics   consider the Kranny supreme over everything = islamic", yes - Canadian?, not so much

You see true islam does not recognize any borders, counties are irrelevant. That also includes islamic countries set up by man

Any who are good Canadians, cannot by definition be good islamics - it's very clearly spelled out  in their books
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^Very true CC. You cannot be a good Muzzie and a good Canadian. They are mutually exclusive.

cc

I know Fash means well, and may know some who could well be good Canadians.

If they truly are, and not just say they are, they are not good islamics by islamic definition.

By islamic definition one cannot be a good citizen of any country

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I know Fash means well, and may know some who could well be good Canadians.

If they truly are, and not just say they are, they are not good islamics by islamic definition.

By islamic definition one cannot be a good citizen of any country

Good Canadians should not allow good Islamics into our nation.

cc

This latest Aussie attempt to stop a new mosque pretty much covers why adherence to devout islam is not compatible in the West

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"This latest Aussie attempt to stop a new mosque pretty much covers why adherence to devout islam is not compatible in the West

yep

Lance Leftardashian

If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

Australia is proving to be an untolerant nation by sending these various boat people back to there nations and not allowing them to pursue their lives in Australia.

Quote from: "cc la femme"This latest Aussie attempt to stop a new mosque pretty much covers why adherence to devout islam is not compatible in the West
I care, you pay

cc

Poot lad got turned away by Oz and never got over it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Australia is proving to be an untolerant nation by sending these various boat people back to there nations and not allowing them to pursue their lives in Australia.

Yes, it's worked out so well for Europe.

The Invasion Of Europe

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/the-invasion-of-europe/article25876362/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-de ... e25876362/">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/the-invasion-of-europe/article25876362/

Bricktop

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Australia is proving to be an untolerant nation by sending these various boat people back to there nations and not allowing them to pursue their lives in Australia.

Yup.

What's your point?