The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Which facts are you Fashinista against people knowing ?

and Zetsu , don't be so stupid.  The Xongdu as in that article you posted IF that is where Atilla came from as it still isn't really known kicked Chinas ass you complete moron. You posted it yourself ! How stupid can you be ?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am not crying about this forum. I am just commenting on how Fashionista backstabbed her friend. It's quite amazing even  though it is so typical of chinese

I mean like Shenli asked Fashionista to help moderate for a while as Shenli had personal matters that were making moderating impossible and then Fashionista bans the mods. Shenli knows better than this so it's her fault for being so stupid. Notice how Fashionista posts all these girly girl posts about make up and cooking pretending to be such a goody goody girly girl but when a chance opens fopr a successful ruthless backstabs she jumps at the chance. I am taunting Shenli for being so stupid, it's hardly like I am crying about it

I have always been a fan of Lee Teng Hui  and one of his many quotes that I like is  "it's good to speak the truth"

Zetsu

Here's some crayons and a paper book Gary, now go play with them.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Which facts are you Fashinista against people knowing ?

and Zetsu , don't be so stupid.  The Xongdu as in that article you posted IF that is where Atilla came from as it still isn't really known kicked Chinas ass you complete moron. You posted it yourself ! How stupid can you be ?

Gary, my parents are from Taiwan, so don't assume I'm a supporter of China.

You wrote "Chinese cowardice" and that is a negative assumption based on ethnicity.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Which facts are you Fashinista against people knowing ?

If you have bother to educate yourself in the first place, you wouldn't have to shoot out of your anus in every attempt.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Your a real George Burns you are. As pathetic as your attempts at humour are I do at least have to give you a tiny bit of credit for trying.

Oh...by the way ?   Zetsu, what do you use for birth control ? Your personality ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Your a real George Burns you are. As pathetic as your attempts at humour are I do at least have to give you a tiny bit of credit for trying.

Oh...by the way ?   Zetsu, what do you use for birth control ? Your personality ?

That's rich coming from a total loser.  :lol:

Gary Oak

You must be looking in the mirror again while you post

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You must be looking in the mirror again while you post

Ahh shooting out of your anus again eh Gary?

Gary Oak

keep trying Zetsu, one of these days you'll come up with a humorous joke. That's a good boy

Gary Oak

You're a good little boy

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"keep trying Zetsu, one of these days you'll come up with a humorous joke. That's a good boy

It's a fact dumbass, only a mental reject like you would wish it was a joke.  :lol:

Gary Oak

keep trying  Zetsu that's a good little boy

Zetsu

Hmm interesting coming from a person that is seen as a retard by everyone here and MMB, what a sore loser.  :lol:

Gary Oak

I am seen as a retard by the likes of Romero,EU and Hornung ? Hey..maybe one day you can grow up to be just like them :lol: