The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

it's the same racist bogus whine. He can go immigrate to China ,nobody is stopping him

instigator

nobody is coming to canada.

they are born in canada.

how many generations must one have lived in canada? it doesn't matter to gary "the joke" croak because the doesn't consider us canadians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"nobody is coming to canada.

they are born in canada.

how many generations must one have lived in canada? it doesn't matter to gary "the joke" croak because the doesn't consider us canadians.

We get lots of immigrants every year instigator, you must know that.

instigator

^^yes i know that, i was talking about the ones who have been here for generations born and raised

because of our appearance, at face value, we aren't accepted as canadians by many.

even though these same people at one point came from europe or elsewhere.

it may seem trivial, or such a small privilege but it's an important one.

it gives xenophobes and the like to have reason to attribute us with foreigner/enemy status

like we're enemy spies hell bent on world conquest

instigator

maybe that was the wrong choice of words, most accept us as canadians at a tolerated level. they don't want to.

some even don't want to accept at all still

Gary Oak

How accepting of Canadians are you FAN QING FU  MING boys ? Sure you are all desperate to live in Canada and take advantage of the niceties that we provide you but when a Canadian speaks chinese to you get so alarmed ? Tell everybody why you CHinese are so alarmed at Canadians speaking chinese while filipinos like it when Canadians speak tagalog . C'mon tell the truth  now

instigator

no need to look further than the post above yours.

that attitude is more prevalent than what you may have observed or experienced

Obvious Li

Quote from: "instigator"^^yes i know that, i was talking about the ones who have been here for generations born and raised

because of our appearance, at face value, we aren't accepted as canadians by many.

even though these same people at one point came from europe or elsewhere.

it may seem trivial, or such a small privilege but it's an important one.

it gives xenophobes and the like to have reason to attribute us with foreigner/enemy status

like we're enemy spies hell bent on world conquest

lol instigator..i am assuming you are being forthright here and not just whining. so i will be straight...

i sympathize with you but sometimes i think your dwelling on this shit too much....first off, if you have your citizenship then you are a citizen..period..fullstop.....anyone who doesn't like that can fuck off......However, a little history lesson..up until 30 years ago the only asians you saw in canada were in vancouver, toronto and a few in the other major centers...there were no black people except in toronto and nova scotia....now there are whole subdivisions across canada where you would be hard pressed to find a white face, unfortunately you are getting lumped in with the rest of them...the same as i do when i go to asia...........that's a reality....some people find it hard to accept that the white canada they settled, fought and died for is gone.........that it has been taken over by strange looking people with strange habits.......especially when it has happened so fast and a lot of these new immigrant are scamming the system(again a reality)....my family came her in the mid 1860's...we lost people in both wars "saving" the world........my mother hates the way the country is now.....me i like the fact we have lots of new faces...the old white ones were getting scary......just be a good citizen, work hard, give back , raise a nice family, participate in the country and the rest of them can just go kiss your ass........

instigator

^^of course i do. and i know this. i'm nearly 40 years old. and i've met many good people, some are good but just a bit ignorant. those i don't mind that much. i just chalk it up as they don't know any better. or have lack of exposure to asian faces or hang out with them.

what i don't like is always constantly having to evaluate this level of ignorance/discrimination with everyone.

you just don't know what the next face will unfold. some of the stereotypical rednecks are the nicest guys, some of the nicer looking people can be the worst ones. Some of the younger guys you may think are more progressive and up to date with current society but are worse than some old farts. ie. skinhead youngster types.

it's a mystery until you dig deeper. sometimes you don't want to bother digging deeper. you can't really tell a person is racist just by looking at them.

it's all a guessing game to find the truth and it's a big waste of time, getting tiring and makes one just want to not talk to anyone new anymore sometimes.

i get invited to parties a lot, lots of white people are there, usually mostly.., friends of friends, acquantances of friends... but every time i go to one and just about to step in the door i have this question i ask myself, "what type of idiotic racist people are gonna be mixed in there tonight and will i be able to point them out?" am i going to have to defend my heritage again just due to my appearance? will there be confrontation? will i be embarrassed? will i get angry?

who in there won't know me and think "who's the chinaman?"

not that i care that much but it is in my mind.

Gary Oak

Look at these comments from the same Instigator  who has constantly refered to filipinos in a derogatory manner and refered to mixed race people as  mongrels. I don't buy a word of it. Instigator is putting on an act now. His real beliefs have been displayed repeatedly over the years he has been posting

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Look at these comments from the same Instigator  who has constantly refered to filipinos in a derogatory manner and refered to mixed race people as  mongrels. I don't buy a word of it. Instigator is putting on an act now. His real beliefs have been displayed repeatedly over the years he has been posting

Maybe he had a change of heart Gary.

Obvious Li

instigator..you are starting to sound like a fucking whiner....if you keep it up you are indeed the author of your own missfortune....harden the fuck up and get on board....this country doesn't need or like fucking effeminate whiners......be a fucking man

instigator

no whining at all. i'm already hard from being hardened...but forget all that crap...i can express myself in other ways and this is one of them.. i'm not just nerdy, or violent, or this or that. i'm many things. i'm a human being, i have many facets, many sides, many emotions.

i'm at that age where i just don't want to get violent any more. got a little baby now. but i will if necessary.

it just perpetuates the violent image of asian people

you young ones don't fully understand because you did not experience some of the shit i had to from a young age.

you little bitches don't understand. it's not a nobody loves me broken record, it's an experience that i've told.

i aint effeminate. how much can you bench press? you fucking little shithead come meet up with me and my violent side will come out and i'll make you bleed bitch. obviousli i will meet you anywhere and fucking slaughter you.

you are asian? and you are calling another asian effeminate?

you are a self loathing apologist bitch and should be ashamed of yourself.

nothing irritates me more than another asian that excuses the actions of these racist pricks

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Look at these comments from the same Instigator  who has constantly refered to filipinos in a derogatory manner and refered to mixed race people as  mongrels. I don't buy a word of it. Instigator is putting on an act now. His real beliefs have been displayed repeatedly over the years he has been posting

Maybe he had a change of heart Gary.

I am not nearly as naive as ShenLi

Gary Oak

STFU  Constipator , you should be thankfulo that we allowed you and your family in to Canada when they begged us after Vietnam kicked you out for being spies and enemies of Vietnam. That was really downplayed why they were kicking you all out of the country wasn't it and now you all go around giving Vietnamese a terrible reputation.