The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read a dry history book on the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

Q] How many books did you read this year ?

A] none

Q] Give an example of racism and sexism in the media

I wanted to learn the knowledge in those books and this is why I read them. It doesn't surprise me that you two poofters aren't into learning new things  or even Canadian history in spite of your scamming Canadian citizenship.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read a dry history book jon the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

A] none

I wanted to learn the knowledge in those books and this is why I read them. It doesn't surprise me that you two poofters aren't into learning new things  or even Canadian history in spite of your scamming Canadian citizenship.

What's the point when you still think and talk like a dumbass? So much for those 200 books.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read a dry history book jon the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

A] none

Yet you wonder why people think you are insane? :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

again I ask

A] none

What's the point when you still think and talk like a dumbass? So much for those 200 books.  :lol:

He uses those books as furniture in his rented room.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Lets just hope his room doesn't catches on fire.  8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Lets just hope his room doesn't catches on fire.  8-)

That would be a loss to mankind. :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read a dry history book on the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

A] none

You two also obviously haven't read any books at all this year, haven't learned anything. It's no wonder you two freaks are such idiots

Anyone with a brain can see that my posts have substance and that your posts are empty insults.

You two fruitcakes still live at home don't you

Zetsu

again I ask

A] none

You two also obviously haven't read any books at all this year, haven't learned anything. It's no wonder you two freaks are such idiots

Anyone with a brain can see that my posts have substance and that your posts are empty insults.

You two fruitcakes still live at home don't you

Yet it's truely ironic from all those books you've claimed to read, you still debate like a dumbass.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Yet another mindless insult from our Hong Kong Canadiscam Zetsu. If I debate like a dumbass then this implies that you debate ....smartly .... as if... so give me an example of my dumbass debating skills and explain what is superior to yours as from what everybody with a brain can clearly see you simply are flinging insults that don't have any substance that any idiot can do [ like you and Seoulfag ] unlike when I state my case.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Yet another mindless insult from our Hong Kong Canadiscam Zetsu. If I debate like a dumbass then this implies that you debate ....smartly .... as if... so give me an example of my dumbass debating skills and explain what is superior to yours as from what everybody with a brain can clearly see you simply are flinging insults that don't have any substance that any idiot can do [ like you and Seoulfag ] unlike when I state my case.

Everyone that have argued with you would disagree, yet you're the only one too dumb to realized it.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Yet another mindless insult from our Hong Kong Canadiscam Zetsu. If I debate like a dumbass then this implies that you debate ....smartly .... as if... so give me an example of my dumbass debating skills and explain what is superior to yours as from what everybody with a brain can clearly see you simply are flinging insults that don't have any substance that any idiot can do [ like you and Seoulfag ] unlike when I state my case.

read again, maybe it is possible for some sense to actually penetrate that skull of yours

Zetsu

Everyone that have argued with you would disagree, yet you're the only one too dumb to realized it.  :lol:

Allow me to repeat myself.

Zetsu

So Gary, what's wrong calling a dumbass a dumbass?

Gary Oak

Dumb implies low IQ and lack of knowledge. So tell me some topics which you know in depth. So far you appear to be as empty headed as your insults

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Dumb implies low IQ and lack of knowledge. So tell me some topics which you know in depth. So far you appear to be as empty headed as your insults

Umm, you might want to re-read the mongol vs samurai thread before you embarrass yourself any further.