The best topic

Replies: 8246
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:04 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What Happened to Renee?

Started by Mel Gibson, August 08, 2015, 07:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Mel Gibson

Odinson

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Did her heart finally pack it in, or?

She got mad at realwoman...

If you ask RW, she says it was not her fault.

USA bashing..

Odinson

Kinda like when the bashing starts as funny games but then it goes personal.

keeper

Mel Gibson

History repeats itself over and over again, doesn't it?

Odinson

"I don't give a fuck what you think or any of your Canadian brethren think.

I've been thinking about pulling out of this forum for a while now, I have no patience for this anymore. So I think this clinches it.

I'm sick and tired how you people north of the border look down your noses at us. I've lived closed enough to the Canadian border and for enough years to know that you people are no gems in terms of smarts as well. So I have no idea where you come off with your shit. I don't suppose you have ever noticed that all the scumbags, nutjobs, whiners and morons on Van were and are all Canadian, SMP, Mel, Soon, Munday, evs, etc. Now they're a bunch to be proud of. :laugh:

Enjoy and good luck, I'm out of here."

Thats what she wrote.

keeper

Like i said, Check your facts. Shit was said after that was posted. Thats not why she left.

FAIL!!

Odinson

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"That is her final post..

OK you win.  :dash1:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"That is her final post..

OK you win.  :dash1:

I didnt see it.. I was sleeping..

Maybe RW purged her posts... Or you guys lurk and talk in the private message shadows.

Wulf

Take it from someone who knows Renee on a personal level. Any anti-American sentiment that she may have taken offense to was not the cause of her backing off from forum life. Without getting into an area that would be inappropriate form me to discuss, let's just say that she has much more important issues and challenges in her life that need her attention right now. she is not the kind of person given to splashing her personal problems around the forum like some other little choads (the OP for example) so she has chosen to take an extended break.

I am confident that she will be back one day on a regular basis. She enjoys this place and most of all, the people in it (with exceptions) too much not to.

Now (Oddstain, and Moron Mel) STFU up about Renee. She in not fodder for your ignorant mind numbing speculation. If you have nothing else to do to fill your time then get a rope, find a suitable tree limb and hang your wasted selves.

BTW, in your case Private Pork Chop, instead of a rope and a tree limb, you might want to find some tow cable and an I-beam.

keeper

Quote from: "Wulf"Take it from someone who knows Renee on a personal level. Any anti-American sentiment that she may have taken offense to was not the cause of her backing off from forum life. Without getting into an area that would be inappropriate form me to discuss, let's just say that she has much more important issues and challenges in her life that need her attention right now. she is not the kind of person given to splashing her personal problems around the forum like some other little choads (the OP for example) so she has chosen to take an extended break.

I am confident that she will be back one day on a regular basis. She enjoys this place and most of all, the people in it (with exceptions) too much not to.

Now (Oddstain, and Moron Mel) STFU up about Renee. She in not fodder for your ignorant mind numbing speculation. If you have nothing else to do to fill your time then get a rope, find a suitable tree limb and hang your wasted selves.

BTW, in your case Private Pork Chop, instead of a rope and a tree limb, you might want to find some tow cable and an I-beam.

ac_toofunny

You always bring smiles to my dull mornings  :thumbup:

Odinson

We would call Wulfie "nyrkillä tapettava"... Means that you can kill him with a single punch...

:D

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"We would call Wulfie "nyrkillä tapettava"... Means that you can kill him with a single punch...

:D

While you are thinking that, fat boy I would be calling you dead.

All you ski patrol boy scouts think you are tough. But in reality you are a bunch of 4F school kids playing army.  :laugh3:

I will say this, you guys have cool field greens. Unfortunately what usually goes into them are marginally trained HS kids who don't really want to wear them.

Odinson

Everybody has a function...

The weak guy doesnt get the real combat training... Just the basics and then he spends his service at the supply depot.

Or he might be in some other non-physical job..

Your marines come to train here... Train the skills we have just because we have grown up in here..

You are a tank operator.. That means youll be cooked inside the tank if you are among the 1st to arrive.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview