The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Have I not offered up enough bum kisses to your expectations, She Wii?
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She drew a comparison between European blood and past Christian evils.

Wrong as usual. Fash was comparing ideologies; her faith and European colonialism.

Follow along correctly and stop with the hysterics. The irrational individual in this picture is you (again as usual).

Own it like you own your faux mudflaps or STFU.

This Dickhead Diana guy is looking increasingly like a good candidate for the Nutty Squirrels.

Good idea, that fat fuck Odinson can pretend to want to stick his imaginary huge schlong into her/his fake vagina. They will make a handsome couple.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Good idea, that fat fuck Odinson can pretend to want to stick his imaginary huge schlong into her/his fake vagina. They will make a handsome couple.  ac_toofunny

They do indeed. A couple of delusional social misfits.

QuoteHave I not offered up enough bum kisses to your expectations, She Wii?

Mr, I wouldn't let your looney lips touch any part of my anatomy.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She drew a comparison between European blood and past Christian evils.

No, she blew a hole in your argument using an example relevant to you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Wrong as usual. Fash was comparing ideologies; her faith and European colonialism.

Follow along correctly and stop with the hysterics. The irrational individual in this picture is you (again as usual).

This Dickhead Diana guy is looking increasingly like a good candidate for the Nutty Squirrels.

This coming from a woman who would vote Mel out of the cage.   :sneaky2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Both you Keeps misunderstand what I am saying. Mel has family issues that are eating away at him. Trust me, I can relate to that. Unlike say oddstain, Mel is capable of good posting. The problem we have is he is usually hammered and belligerent when he posts here.

keeper

I didn't misunderstand you at all... He's a piece of shit.

RW

Both you Keeps misunderstand what I am saying. Mel has family issues that are eating away at him. Trust me, I can relate to that. Unlike say oddstain, Mel is capable of good posting. The problem we have is he is usually hammered and belligerent when he posts here.

I know he is capable of decent conversation but those days are seemingly gone.  They were also few and far between when he was posting them.  The second you correct him because he's said something incorrect, he starts with with sucking out cunts shit.  Mel is a grown man who acts like a spoiled brat.  He's lucky to be in Naughty Squirrels.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I know he is capable of decent conversation but those days are seemingly gone.  They were also few and far between when he was posting them.  The second you correct him because he's said something incorrect, he starts with with sucking out cunts shit.  Mel is a grown man who acts like a spoiled brat.  He's lucky to be in Naughty Squirrels.

I agree RW.

Frood

No, she blew a hole in your argument using an example relevant to you.

Actually, she muddled her own argument and known public history underpinning her choice in spiritual belief by confusing ethnicity with spirituality as the difference between "persuasion" and extraction had to be explained to her.

Blood isn't a choice or subscription to historical rights or wrongs. Philosophy and spirituality are. Look no further for this dichotomy than Fash's Taiwanese background yet Christian belief system. One is involuntary. The other is completely voluntary. One is embraced wholly while the whole of the other is simple plain existence wherever and whenever it occurs in the annuls of time and biologically driven coital impulses between available penis and vagina.

While I'm personally convinced that Fash means well, does her best at being a reasonable person, and is well received here as she should be, there are chinkkss (I've had to misspell this why?) in her spiritual armor, or perhaps, a woefully negligent or shallow facade.

Religious people often have that in droves, whether they realize it or not, or are ever willing to soul search over.

Some people can continue to say that I'm intolerant of Christians or religious people as a whole, but that would be wrong.

I'm simply intolerant of intolerance and hypocrisy and I'll point it out where I see it to my last dying breath. If you're religious, fair enough. Pray to your chosen deities and do your best to stay with whatever interpretation by fellow mankind is currently going.

Just keep that shit out of my life. It's not my persuasion and I don't care what those before me within my extractions or not are doing now.

I do however appreciate how many people have felt the need to play save a Christ ho in regards to Fash. If nothing else, you're good online family.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

I dont usually step in when people say shit about people i know on here and i think Fashy can stick up for herself. BUT!!!!!

I have known her for years and shes a good soul , love her to death, you just don't know her. and i want to correct you , shes isn't "religious people" but she is a Christian, She has a relationship with God.

Now, Stop pissing on her or i will find you and pull them metal rings out ya cooch.

Anonymous

That Dickhead Diana troll is a retard. I'm an atheist/agnostic, but Fash blew a hole in that delusional idiot's argument. DD has the IQ of a fence post and the social skills to match. Can't we cage that fucking moron in with oddstain? Dickhead Diana is a mental case that is not worth Fash or anyone else's time.

Frood

Quiet Shen Li. The adult round eyes are talking.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"That Dickhead Diana troll is a retard. I'm an atheist/agnostic, but Fash blew a hole in that delusional idiot's argument. DD has the IQ of a fence post and the social skills to match. Can't we cage that fucking moron in with oddstain? Dickhead Diana is a mental case that is not worth Fash or anyone else's time.

no

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]