The best topic

Replies: 10605
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:36:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

But, can you shine a shitter?

I do once a week  :laugh:

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

They coming to empty it today.

Do you live in a rural area?

Sort of yeah, a mobile home park.

Is it a single or double wide?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

Second biggest single they make lol, 14' x 68', 950 sq ft.

Owned it 21 years now. Its too old to move though, by law.

Well they sucked out the tank, but still a blockage between my line and the first access line. Wondering if an underground pipe collapsed cause when my son was plunging, sandy dirt came up. Anything below ground is on them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Well they sucked out the tank, but still a blockage between my line and the first access line. Wondering if an underground pipe collapsed cause when my son was plunging, sandy dirt came up. Anything below ground is on them.

:beurk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:beurk:

I know  :sad:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quad migos = I invented this word when I asked my youngest son if he is seeing his four friends. "Are you seeing the quadmigos this weekend?"

Quint migos = I invented this word too when I ask my youngest son if he is seeing his five friends when one can take off from work. "Are you seeing the quintmigos today?"

When he sees the six friends when one comes home from school for the holidays, I, er, um, well, it's awkward. It's complicated.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Quad migos = I invented this word when I asked my youngest son if he is seeing his four friends. "Are you seeing the quadmigos this weekend?"

Quint migos = I invented this word too when I ask my youngest son if he is seeing his five friends when one can take off from work. "Are you seeing the quintmigos today?"

When he sees the six friends when one comes home from school for the holidays, I, er, um, well, it's awkward. It's complicated.

seis amigos

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Quad migos = I invented this word when I asked my youngest son if he is seeing his four friends. "Are you seeing the quadmigos this weekend?"

seis amigos

:001_rolleyes:  ([size=50]You totally missed it, Fash.[/size])
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

seis amigos

:001_rolleyes:  ([size=50]You totally missed it, Fash.[/size])

Yes, it's complicated.

:laugh:

Blazor

Anonymous

Do you mind if I ask what your lot fees are? My condo fees are $508 per month. We have a gym in the complex.

Odinson

A friend of mine finished his pilot school...

He is the same age... A little older.. Maybe I should go to pilot school too..

122k is the cost.

He is starting in march.

Odinson

All the stewardess´s will have my babies in them within a month.

Babymamas at every airport.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A friend of mine finished his pilot school...

He is the same age... A little older.. Maybe I should go to pilot school too..

122k is the cost.

He is starting in march.

Most pilots here are lucky to get a part time job dumping water on forest fires.

Blazor

Do you mind if I ask what your lot fees are? My condo fees are $508 per month. We have a gym in the complex.

I dont mind lol. It was $175 a month when I moved in, now its $335. Covers the lot and well water, along with septic. We use to have curb side trash pick up for 20 years, til the new owners took over last year, now its a communal dumpster  :negative:

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"All the stewardess´s will have my babies in them within a month.

Babymamas at every airport.

I dont think you've thought this through. There will be no escape, every time you land, some pissed off mama gonna come after your ass  :laugh: