The best topic

Replies: 10606
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:44:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

But, can you shine a shitter?

I do once a week  :laugh:

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

They coming to empty it today.

Do you live in a rural area?

Sort of yeah, a mobile home park.

Is it a single or double wide?

Second biggest single they make lol, 14' x 68', 950 sq ft.

Owned it 21 years now. Its too old to move though, by law.

Well they sucked out the tank, but still a blockage between my line and the first access line. Wondering if an underground pipe collapsed cause when my son was plunging, sandy dirt came up. Anything below ground is on them.

Do you mind if I ask what your lot fees are? My condo fees are $508 per month. We have a gym in the complex.

I dont mind lol. It was $175 a month when I moved in, now its $335. Covers the lot and well water, along with septic. We use to have curb side trash pick up for 20 years, til the new owners took over last year, now its a communal dumpster  :negative:

That's a big jump.

Anonymous

Mobile homes never increase in value unless they sit on their own land.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Damn it Herman, I done told you I would take one for the team. I'll sit on your damn knee!!! Aint no one else gonna sit on that thing lol. No touchy though!

Was trying to unclog it yesterday, only to find the communal septic tank is full  :sad:

Well they sucked out the tank, but still a blockage between my line and the first access line. Wondering if an underground pipe collapsed cause when my son was plunging, sandy dirt came up. Anything below ground is on them.

Do you mind if I ask what your lot fees are? My condo fees are $508 per month. We have a gym in the complex.

I dont mind lol. It was $175 a month when I moved in, now its $335. Covers the lot and well water, along with septic. We use to have curb side trash pick up for 20 years, til the new owners took over last year, now its a communal dumpster  :negative:

That's a big jump.

Yeah it is, but over 21 years. My dad owned this home before I bought it off him, and lot rent went from $125 to $175, a much smaller increase over 10 years. That was back when it was owned by decent people. Went downhill after that.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Mobile homes never increase in value unless they sit on their own land.

Pretty much, but even then, it has to be on a foundation, also usually needs to be a double wide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Mobile homes never increase in value unless they sit on their own land.

Pretty much, but even then, it has to be on a foundation, also usually needs to be a double wide.

True.

Anonymous

For a moment, I thought you wrote the mobile home park was a communal dumpster.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol, practically, some real trashy folks here. But there are still some decent folks here. Use to be so nice here.

Anonymous

Lol, practically, some real trashy folks here. But there are still some decent folks here. Use to be so nice here.

It's becoming more trashy Blazor?

Wha's the cause of that?

Blazor

Wha's the cause of that?

The way some choose to live I guess. Place was pristine when I moved there 21 years ago, but at that time, a new company had just bought the park. Management let anyone move in then. People that have drug issues, people that dont care what their place looks like, people that dont pay rent, etc. Another company bought the park last year, and they have been threatening people to either clean up their lot, or face heavy fines. It got cleaner, but still has a long way to go. Plus the fuckers that owned the park before didnt care either, and let the place get run into the ground. The new owners havent bothered to invest any into the place either. I dont have to go offroading, cause of all the 8-10" ruts in the road lol.

This is why I have the nicest looking yards, and the nicest interior. I take care of my place. It dont take much effort to do either.

Anonymous

Wha's the cause of that?

The way some choose to live I guess. Place was pristine when I moved there 21 years ago, but at that time, a new company had just bought the park. Management let anyone move in then. People that have drug issues, people that dont care what their place looks like, people that dont pay rent, etc. Another company bought the park last year, and they have been threatening people to either clean up their lot, or face heavy fines. It got cleaner, but still has a long way to go. Plus the fuckers that owned the park before didnt care either, and let the place get run into the ground. The new owners havent bothered to invest any into the place either. I dont have to go offroading, cause of all the 8-10" ruts in the road lol.

This is why I have the nicest looking yards, and the nicest interior. I take care of my place. It dont take much effort to do either.

When renters move in, lazy assholes move in.

Blazor

Im still getting the runaround. Im about to drop a bomb on them when I call them back. That its a health and safety issue, which makes it a breach of the warranty of habitability. VA legal aid society says landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety. Code violation must be repaired immediately, within hours if not a day or two.

Gonna tell 'em if they dont get up there with a plumber in the morning, Im calling the Health department and the Code department.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Im still getting the runaround. Im about to drop a bomb on them when I call them back. That its a health and safety issue, which makes it a breach of the warranty of habitability. VA legal aid society says landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety. Code violation must be repaired immediately, within hours if not a day or two.

Gonna tell 'em if they dont get up there with a plumber in the morning, Im calling the Health department and the Code department.

About your septic tank Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Im still getting the runaround. Im about to drop a bomb on them when I call them back. That its a health and safety issue, which makes it a breach of the warranty of habitability. VA legal aid society says landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety. Code violation must be repaired immediately, within hours if not a day or two.

Well, the tank is empty, its a clog in the line underground. Possibly a root or a collapsed pipe. Neighbor had a root in his last year and it clogged.

I called 'em at 3:00, got the manager's number, and told them about the code violations and health hazard, havent heard back. They will not like what I do tomorrow if they dont call me back. Managers name is Zack, and my message tomorrow is gonna be...

Guess what Zack,

You didnt call me back!

Im off to work and will be there at nine,

If I dont hear from you then your ass is mine!

lol

Im pissed Fash, so is my son. We cant shower, piss, shit, do dishes, nothing.

Debating on contacting corporate, matter of fact, Im gonna do it right now.....

They dont know that I know how to do a Whois search! Motherfuckers.

Blazor

Hehehe, so here is what I just emailed to the owner of the corporation, who has no idea I have his contact info hahaha.....

Hello Joe,

I believe you are the owner of ******** ***********, correct?

Im having to contact you directly, because Im not getting anywhere with my property manager. I have called the secretary 6 times since Monday morning, and I called the property manager directly today (Zack), but he did not answer nor return my call.

I have an emergency, its a health issue in breach of warranty of habitability. According to Virginia Legal Aid Society, landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety, and code violations must be repaired immediately.

The issue I am having, I have a septic clog, in the line underground. I can not shower, poo, pee, do dishes, laundry, nothing, since Saturday night. The clog has caused sewage to flow out of my toilet and tub into the floor. My son also lives with me. My guess is either a root, or a collapsed pipe. Because when I tried plunging, sandy dirt came up. I have also tried a cheap snake, and made it 10-15 feet before hitting something, which is underground. The water is going nowhere, and happened all of a sudden after it had been working fine all day Saturday.

I have been calm and patient in this, but my patience is up. I need this fixed, ASAP.

I would appreciate a reply from you tomorrow about actions that will be taken as soon as possible. If I dont hear about a plumber coming to fix this, I will be forced to take legal actions.

Thank you for your time,

Blazor

Anonymous

Well, the tank is empty, its a clog in the line underground. Possibly a root or a collapsed pipe. Neighbor had a root in his last year and it clogged.

I called 'em at 3:00, got the manager's number, and told them about the code violations and health hazard, havent heard back. They will not like what I do tomorrow if they dont call me back. Managers name is Zack, and my message tomorrow is gonna be...

Guess what Zack,

You didnt call me back!

Im off to work and will be there at nine,

If I dont hear from you then your ass is mine!

lol

Im pissed Fash, so is my son. We cant shower, piss, shit, do dishes, nothing.

Debating on contacting corporate, matter of fact, Im gonna do it right now.....

They dont know that I know how to do a Whois search! Motherfuckers.

Unbelievable. My farm has a septic tank. Get together with other owners and get the bastards to fix the problem.