The best topic

Replies: 10607
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:33:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Lol @ the body stashing DD lol.

Well, contacting the owner worked! The manager quickly replied this morning, and a plumber is coming in the morning  ac_dance

Thats what happens when Blaze gets pissed, they mess with the bull, they get the horns!

I bet the owner is still trying to figure out how I found out who he was lolol. His name is nowhere, and no one knows him. My e-sleuthing skills is how I found him lol. Back when this place first got bought last year, is when I dug him up. Doing a Whois search on their website.

That's almost a week without plumbing.

Now you see why I was pissed!

If I didnt hear something about a plumber today, I was prepared to call the Health Department, the Code Department, and possibly the local news station tomorrow lol.

It shouldn't have lasted one day..

Are you going to dock the monthly lot fees?

You are right, shouldnt of taken this long.

Legally I cant here in Virginia. The only action I could've taken was after a 7 day notice, I could of placed the rent in an account, that they couldnt touch til things were fixed.

They are gonna take the $99 I paid on a plumber off my rent though. I asked if they would. I knew they would, cause I done got the owners attention lol.

I believe the days that your plumbing didn't work can be deducted from lot fees here.

Aww see, Justin Tradeyou does care about his peasants lol.

(I hope my sarcasm isnt showing lol)

That's provincial regulations....Justin Trudeau has nothing to do with it.

Blazor

Well, contacting the owner worked! The manager quickly replied this morning, and a plumber is coming in the morning  ac_dance

Thats what happens when Blaze gets pissed, they mess with the bull, they get the horns!

I bet the owner is still trying to figure out how I found out who he was lolol. His name is nowhere, and no one knows him. My e-sleuthing skills is how I found him lol. Back when this place first got bought last year, is when I dug him up. Doing a Whois search on their website.

If I didnt hear something about a plumber today, I was prepared to call the Health Department, the Code Department, and possibly the local news station tomorrow lol.

Legally I cant here in Virginia. The only action I could've taken was after a 7 day notice, I could of placed the rent in an account, that they couldnt touch til things were fixed.

They are gonna take the $99 I paid on a plumber off my rent though. I asked if they would. I knew they would, cause I done got the owners attention lol.

I believe the days that your plumbing didn't work can be deducted from lot fees here.

So I guess my sarcasm wasnt showing lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

It was.

Blazor

It was.

ac_unsure

Blazor

Fash right now lol....

https://i.imgflip.com/2zpgd6.jpg">

Anonymous

When you call our pm Tradeyou, I think it's obvious you're being sarcastic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"When you call our pm Tradeyou, I think it's obvious you're being sarcastic.

:laugh:

You dont like the name I gave him lol? I always called Obama Obummer lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When you call our pm Tradeyou, I think it's obvious you're being sarcastic.

:laugh:

You dont like the name I gave him lol? I always called Obama Obummer lol.

It suits Justine to a frickin T.

Anonymous

I am heading up North today. I will come back home again on the night if the twenty second and head back to NW Alberta  on the twenty seventh until about the end of March. I am so frickin sick of this annual migration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am heading up North today. I will come back home again on the night if the twenty second and head back to NW Alberta  on the twenty seventh until about the end of March. I am so frickin sick of this annual migration.

Drive safely Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am heading up North today. I will come back home again on the night if the twenty second and head back to NW Alberta  on the twenty seventh until about the end of March. I am so frickin sick of this annual migration.

Drive safely Herman.

Thanks kid. I am getting tired of the journey every winter. I hope next winter will be the last time I supervise winter drilling and well servicing crews.

Odinson

Thank god you are not asian...

When fashie drives... First curve and she is in the ditch..

Sometimes she just does that because she wants the big burly guy to come give her a push..

Anonymous

Whiteys are the worst drivers in the world.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Whiteys are the worst drivers in the world.

Your place is in the trunk while I´m behind the wheel.

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Whiteys are the worst drivers in the world.

Your place is in the trunk while I´m behind the wheel.

That seems appropriate considering Shen Li has a lot in the trunk. ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It