The best topic

Replies: 10608
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:17:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I would like to catch those thieving bastards in the act.

Gaon

Tomorrow is my last day of work until December 30. ac_biggrin
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Tomorrow is my last day of work until December 30. ac_biggrin

Very good Gaon..

I'm off until January 6.

Anonymous

Another Christmas has come and gone.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Another Christmas has come and gone.

We survived! lol

Let me tell you what happened, so Im making my goodies on Christmas Eve, and the water turns off. Damn well quit working, so no one in the whole park had running water. Which meant after I made my Strawberry Salad, I couldnt do dishes, so I coulnt make anything else! There was no fudge this year, only Kiebers got to enjoy some on Christmas, unless he ate it all before the big day  :laugh:

I also didnt get to make a pumpkin roll for my dad's wife like she wanted as a present.

At least I could go out back to the creek, grab a bucket of water, and flush the toilet still.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

We survived! lol

Let me tell you what happened, so Im making my goodies on Christmas Eve, and the water turns off. Damn well quit working, so no one in the whole park had running water. Which meant after I made my Strawberry Salad, I couldnt do dishes, so I coulnt make anything else! There was no fudge this year, only Kiebers got to enjoy some on Christmas, unless he ate it all before the big day  :laugh:

I also didnt get to make a pumpkin roll for my dad's wife like she wanted as a present.

At least I could go out back to the creek, grab a bucket of water, and flush the toilet still.

That's unfortunate Blazor..

Why was the water shut off?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We survived! lol

The well quit working for some reason. It was prolly an electrical issue. Thing is, the well house door is always locked, so I couldnt even check if it was a breaker or something simple. And of course it happened on Christmas Eve, so no one gave a hoot about coming to fix it til today, they there now.

Anonymous

We survived! lol

The well quit working for some reason. It was prolly an electrical issue. Thing is, the well house door is always locked, so I couldnt even check if it was a breaker or something simple. And of course it happened on Christmas Eve, so no one gave a hoot about coming to fix it til today, they there now.

Herman would have a well too since he lives on a farm..

But, he has never said anything about any of these problems.

Blazor

We survived! lol

Prolly cause Herman keeps things fixed and running  :laugh:

Anonymous

We survived! lol

That could be the reason..

Herman is responsible for his own maintenance and your communal well is maintained by people who don't live there.

Anonymous

I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

Blazor

We survived! lol

That could be the reason..

Herman is responsible for his own maintenance and your communal well is maintained by people who don't live there.

Yup  :sad:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

Wow hell yeah! Merry Christmas to Seoulbro  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

It's kind of funny because my two sisters and I give each other scratch tickets every Christmas. This is the first time in a decade I've won anything more than ten bucks.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's kind of funny because my two sisters and I give each other scratch tickets every Christmas. This is the first time in a decade I've won anything more than ten bucks.

Nice  :thumbup: