The best topic

Replies: 10608
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:17:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Is anyone planning any New Year's activities? We'll watch celebrations from the warmth and comfort of our home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Is anyone planning any New Year's activities? We'll watch celebrations from the warmth and comfort of our home.

We'll be going out to a local dive bar.  The first-line house band is always good, we know most of the guys in the band, and it's the final shift for the guy who's managed the bar there for a decade or more so it's a farewell party for him as he heads out in search of greener pastures.

Anonymous

I will be supervising a rig. Same shit I do every new year's eve. Catch me Canada Day weekend if you want some fun.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

I won a few small prizes. Only about 66 bucks. Yours is much better.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

I won a few small prizes. Only about 66 bucks. Yours is much better.

I don't expect that to happen again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Is anyone planning any New Year's activities? We'll watch celebrations from the warmth and comfort of our home.

I never go to see any winter fireworks..

Usually, we watch tv.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Usually, we watch tv.

You should...

They are spectacular..

On the downside..

You need a clear sky and clear sky means extreme cold temperatures..

Anonymous

Is anybody cooking anything fancy. Mom bought a sirloin roast she's going to cook Tuesday night.

Anonymous

I used to go out to bars or house parties to ring in Jan.1. Now, I usually order in food and sip single malt scotch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is anybody cooking anything fancy. Mom bought a sirloin roast she's going to cook Tuesday night.

I'm cooking a ham with pineapple, scalloped potatoes, and glazed asparagus and carrots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Usually, we watch tv.

You should...

They are spectacular..

On the downside..

You need a clear sky and clear sky means extreme cold temperatures..

I seldom go in the summer anymore..

It's always crowded and hard to get parking or endless line ups for public transit.

Gaon

There are no fireworks this year, so maybe we will make popcorn and watch movies. My wife and I both have January off of work, but we don't know what we will do.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

My friend lives up on a hill in town, told me I should come check out the fireworks, since they let them off close to there. Other than that, I'll have some ham with black eyed peas, and some alcohol lol. I would "like" to cut back on alcohol for January and February at least.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Is anybody cooking anything fancy. Mom bought a sirloin roast she's going to cook Tuesday night.

I'll make Tacos on Tuesday  ac_dance

Wednesday I'll have leftover ham and black eyed peas.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I used to go out to bars or house parties to ring in Jan.1. Now, I usually order in food and sip single malt scotch.

Not a bad idea lol  ac_drinks