The best topic

Replies: 10662
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:28:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Now that Bernie Sanders has ended his presidential campaign, this will be interesting to watch. My President against a dementia patient.

Lol creepy Joe aint got a chance lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Now that Bernie Sanders has ended his presidential campaign, this will be interesting to watch. My President against a dementia patient.

That creepy Joe. I thought you meant the one who spams Rejected. He doesn't have a chance either.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That creepy Joe. I thought you meant the one who spams Rejected. He doesn't have a chance either.

:laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

It makes me nervous still when we all say "Never" because that's what many said about Trump in 2016.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

It makes me nervous still when we all say "Never" because that's what many said about Trump in 2016.

I don't take anything for granted either.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Which is why I will not say Trump is going to win in a landslide in November because we simply do not know that.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Which is why I will not say Trump is going to win in a landslide in November because we simply do not know that.

Particularly in the middle of a shutdown due to a pandemic. There is no precedent for this shit.

Anonymous

The mighty Iron Chink, feared throughout the land, is back.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"The mighty Iron Chink, feared throughout the land, is back.

Keep it down!

Corona might hear you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The mighty Iron Chink, feared throughout the land, is back.

You can thank Cronus. He's the reason you have full posting privileges again.

Anonymous

Next time I see Cronus, I'll thank him by sitting on his face.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Next time I see Cronus, I'll thank him by sitting on his face.

Are you trying to get banned again.

@realAzhyaAryola

Greetings. I have not been on much lately. I guess I missed the meeting about the changes taking place in the forum? What is going to happen?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=362969 time=1589989976 user_id=73
Greetings. I have not been on much lately. I guess I missed the meeting about the changes taking place in the forum? What is going to happen?

Just updating and maintenance....they're almost finished now.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am exhausted and tired of politics. It all seems like a circus. I think I will take a break from it.
@realAzhyaAryola