The best topic

Replies: 10669
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:19:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=397079 time=1610144512 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397065 time=1610142120 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=396947 time=1610051291 user_id=1689
Merry Orthodox Christmas.

Woohoo!

Do you really celebrate the holidays following the Julian Calendar?

Hell ya. I'm Ukrainain Orthodox.

So what do you do on December 24 and 25?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397108 time=1610157338 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=397079 time=1610144512 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397065 time=1610142120 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=396947 time=1610051291 user_id=1689
Merry Orthodox Christmas.

Woohoo!

Do you really celebrate the holidays following the Julian Calendar?

Hell ya. I'm Ukrainain Orthodox.

So what do you do on December 24 and 25?

Drink barrel wash.  :laugh3:

Our main celebtarion is on December 24 and 25 because we are in Canada. We have some traditional foods on Orthodox Christmas.

@realAzhyaAryola

Will you be watching Canada Tonight with Ginella Massa that premieres this evening?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Did you guys find yourself fixing your house so that you have a decent background for your Zoom meetings? Hehe.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397591 time=1610413435 user_id=73
Did you guys find yourself fixing your house so that you have a decent background for your Zoom meetings? Hehe.

I participated in the old lady's Zoom meetings, but I don't Zoom myself.

Anonymous

I read that two nurses from Ontario are facing disciplinary action from their hospitals for attending an anti lock down protest in Washington DC, on the same day as the stop the steal protest..

I assume the discipline is due to crossing the border for non essential travel......only politicians are allowed to do that.

Anonymous

Here we go again with the partisan bullshit. The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to impeach President Donald Trump for the second time during his presidency. The vote Wednesday was 232-197 with 10 Republicans, including Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, and New York Rep. John Katko, voting to impeach.

Meanwhile, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office confirmed that he will not "consent" to reconvening the Senate before Jan. 19, effectively killing hopes for removing Trump from office before President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration. McConnell is also reportedly considering voting to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

"The Senate institutional loyalists are fomenting a counterrevolution" to Trump, a top Republican close to McConnell, reportedly told Axios.

The New York Times released a report Tuesday, citing anonymous sources, saying that McConnell is pleased Democrats will try to impeach Trump, as it will help separate the Republican party from Trump.

The house will now have to vote on sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=397821 time=1610579123 user_id=1689
Here we go again with the partisan bullshit. The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to impeach President Donald Trump for the second time during his presidency. The vote Wednesday was 232-197 with 10 Republicans, including Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, and New York Rep. John Katko, voting to impeach.

Meanwhile, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office confirmed that he will not "consent" to reconvening the Senate before Jan. 19, effectively killing hopes for removing Trump from office before President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration. McConnell is also reportedly considering voting to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

"The Senate institutional loyalists are fomenting a counterrevolution" to Trump, a top Republican close to McConnell, reportedly told Axios.

The New York Times released a report Tuesday, citing anonymous sources, saying that McConnell is pleased Democrats will try to impeach Trump, as it will help separate the Republican party from Trump.

The house will now have to vote on sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

I can't believe this shitshow.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397842 time=1610581034 user_id=73

Hard to believe, aint it. The deomocRATs along with their big tech partners are trying to destroy political and business competition permenently. The US will look very different at the end of Harris' term in 2028. And it will be Harris. Jim Crow Joe will not run for reelection.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=395450 time=1609040771 user_id=1689
https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/133291250_716884232546185_9043802830704352795_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=BaaShB89mJcAX9WvuDa&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=c4904402645575f87ed463b56ce18a8c&oe=600F4033">

Like progs other bs claim that white supremacists kill more more people than jihadists.

Renee

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=397842 time=1610581034 user_id=73

Every true conservative in this country is sick to their stomach over this...That turtle faced, jack-off, McConnell is delusional if he thinks the GOP can survive this shit storm and win back the Senate and take the house in 2022 without the influence of Trump and what he stood for..

Time for a true viable third party and let the GOP go down the shitter of history where it is proving itself on a daily basis to belong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Perhaps the GOP will merge with the Democrats and the extreme left wing will split from the Democrats.

Anonymous

Newly-elected Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) said that both Republicans and Democrats contributed to the Capitol breach and violence on Jan. 6, saying their inflamed rhetoric over the past several years has contributed to a significant partisan divide.

Anonymous

Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder and the fourth most wealthy person in the world, has acquired more than 242,000 acres of farmland across the United States, making him the top private farmland owner in the country.

The Land Report, a magazine provided by the Realtors Land Institute, said that based on its research, Bill and Melinda Gates obtained "an estimated 242,000 acres of farmland" overall. That farmland portfolio stretches across 18 states, according to the report.

The Gates' largest holdings are in Louisiana with about 69,000 acres, Arkansas with about 47,000 acres, Nebraska with about 20,000 acres, and more, according to The Land Report.

"It is not entirely clear how Gates' farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation," Forbes noted. Cascade Investments, Gates' personal investment company, did not return Forbes' request for comment, while The Epoch Times has reached out for comment. A spokesperson for Cascade also declined to comment on The Land Report.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=398002 time=1610750798 user_id=114
Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder and the fourth most wealthy person in the world, has acquired more than 242,000 acres of farmland across the United States, making him the top private farmland owner in the country.

The Land Report, a magazine provided by the Realtors Land Institute, said that based on its research, Bill and Melinda Gates obtained "an estimated 242,000 acres of farmland" overall. That farmland portfolio stretches across 18 states, according to the report.

The Gates' largest holdings are in Louisiana with about 69,000 acres, Arkansas with about 47,000 acres, Nebraska with about 20,000 acres, and more, according to The Land Report.

"It is not entirely clear how Gates' farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation," Forbes noted. Cascade Investments, Gates' personal investment company, did not return Forbes' request for comment, while The Epoch Times has reached out for comment. A spokesperson for Cascade also declined to comment on The Land Report.

Aha! What do you think it will be used for? Concentration Camps for reprogramming? ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola