The best topic

Replies: 10569
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436058 time=1643070090 user_id=136
Bitcoin is diving.

No surprise.

Anonymous

In the last 24 hours, the cryptocurrency market lost around $130 billion.

The two most popular cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, continued their multi-day sell-off, dropping prices to levels not seen since July 2021. Currently selling for $34,300, Bitcoin was listed for nearly $70,000 in early November 2021. Similarly, Ethereum is currently listed at just over $2,200 per unit, when it sold for more than double that early last November.

Odinson

I just updated to windows 11.

Feels that its a little faster than 10.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436162 time=1643137711 user_id=136

Any other differences between the two Odi?

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=436078 time=1643076194 user_id=1689
In the last 24 hours, the cryptocurrency market lost around $130 billion.

The two most popular cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, continued their multi-day sell-off, dropping prices to levels not seen since July 2021. Currently selling for $34,300, Bitcoin was listed for nearly $70,000 in early November 2021. Similarly, Ethereum is currently listed at just over $2,200 per unit, when it sold for more than double that early last November.

Don't care... I invested 7 years ago..If it goes pear shaped, still got gold and silver. The whales come and go.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436167 time=1643138592 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=436162 time=1643137711 user_id=136

Any other differences between the two Odi?

Everything looks different.

A lot of the reviews say its not faster but it sure does feel a lot faster.

Anonymous

The U.S. supply of computer chips has fallen to alarmingly low levels, raising the prospect of factory shutdowns, the Commerce Department reported Tuesday.

Companies that use semiconductors are down to less than five days of inventory — a sharp drop from 40 days in 2019, according to a department survey of 150 companies. The chips used in the production of automobiles and medical devices are especially scarce.

Odinson

Apparently the "administrator" has blocked me from accessing certain functions of my computer.

I´m not using the hidden super-administrator account.

I just have the regular administrator account.

Anonymous

I never liked that wanker Jerry Falwell and his Moral Majority crusaders. His son is a scammer just like his old man.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jerry-falwell-not-religious-person?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202022-01-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jerry-fal ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jerry-falwell-not-religious-person?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202022-01-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

In a lengthy profile piece published by Vanity Fair this week, disgraced former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. opened up about his remarkable fall from grace and, in doing so, acknowledged what many Christian onlookers long-suspected — that he never seriously cared for the faith his father's school so famously espoused.

"Because of my last name, people think I'm a religious person. But I'm not," Falwell told reporter Gabriel Sherman in a series of interviews late last year, adding, "My goal was to make them realize I was not my dad."

Anonymous

Today is India's seventy second anniversary as a republic.

Anonymous

I read the cost of milk across Canada is really going to go up this year.

Anonymous

The stock markets have taken a nosedive in the biggest downtrend since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. But that's nothing compared to what's coming thanks to our government's embrace of modern monetary theory, warned BlazeTV's Glenn Beck on the radio program.

He means the idea that governments can print as much money and spend as much money as they want.

He thinks the next step is to release the Federal Reserve digital currency and make payments by other currencies [including cryptocurrencies] illegal. Beck says the Fed will end currency competition and enact a Federal digital dollar, which will allow for the government to have complete control over how we spend our money.

I am not pinicking yet. But, who would have thought just how much of the economy would be taken over by the government three years ago.

Odinson

The abortion ban in Poland aint even that strict.

If the pregnancy is the result of rape, incest or is dangerous to the mothers health, she can have an abortion.

Abortion is not a form of contraception as these assholes seem to believe.

When you have unprotected sex, know that stds or pregnancy might result from that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436696 time=1643346209 user_id=136

If the pregnancy is the result of rape, incest or is dangerous to the mothers health, she can have an abortion.

When you have unprotected sex, know that stds or pregnancy might result from that.

It's probably easy to find a doctor who will say giving birth is dangerous to the woman's health.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436702 time=1643348020 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=436696 time=1643346209 user_id=136

It's probably easy to find a doctor who will say giving birth is dangerous to the woman's health.

Probably...

There are protests in Poland right now because a woman died.

She was carrying twins and one of them died in the womb.

She was not allowed to have a 1st trimester abortion.

The second baby died soon after and then they started the childbirth.

She died later... She also had corona.