Replies: 7369
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Just assembled a cheap shit "entertainment unit". Slightly better than cardboard, but it will do until we can afford the built in. Pool rennos caught us out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I am bedridden with the flu

I'm so sorry about that Dinky Diana.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you for your empathy, Fash. The hot tub soak and some organic energy fruit drinks were just enough to get me to work and get through it, but it was hell. My arms and legs still don't want to move but I'm trying to remedy that with some honey-lemon-whiskey shots.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I had this weird dream last night, that Renee had dared to return. I was preparing to once again slap her fat ass until her piggy eyes popped, and then I woke up.

She wouldn't dare come back here and suffer further indignity at my hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you for your empathy, Fash. The hot tub soak and some organic energy fruit drinks were just enough to get me to work and get through it, but it was hell. My arms and legs still don't want to move but I'm trying to remedy that with some honey-lemon-whiskey shots.  ac_smile

Nothing seems to cure me the way sleep. Some things help though.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I had this weird dream last night, that Renee had dared to return. I was preparing to once again slap her fat ass until her piggy eyes popped, and then I woke up.

She wouldn't dare come back here and suffer further indignity at my hands.

If you drive her away I'll slap your fat ass until your piggy eyes pop.

I mean it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Hah. I've already done that. Case closed. Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys. She won't darken our door again.

keeper

My eyes don't work like they used to before...

Frood

Most of the flu has left my body and I've lost 4 kilos.  :yahoo:
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

It makes me so happy when I watch my youngest son on the phone with all his friends. They're laughing and having a merry time. His friends called him the other day. There were multiple callers. They were on a conference call. Aw. I'm pleased my children have friends. I make sure that I meet them all too. I want to meet the friends they hang out with. I've met their friends and their parents.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee....

@realAzhyaAryola

Me too. I open the can and sniff hard. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Who is Juanton Valdez?  That's what I want to know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I love the expression "draw Mud"