The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Childhood Alzheimers? Sheesh. I did not realize they can start so early.

Do  you know someone who has or had it Azhya?

No one in particular, Fash. Just read it on the internet.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Charles Manson is no longer among the living, I heard on the news today.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Charles Manson is no longer among the living, I heard on the news today.

Yes, I heard that Azhya..

And David Cassidy still is despite earlier reports to the contrary.

@realAzhyaAryola

This photo of Biden is a little creepy to me. He looks like a clown but truly, he looks smug in it or self-satisfied.

https://www.askideas.com/media/48/Joe-Biden-Funny-Political-Meme-Poster.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This photo of Biden is a little creepy to me. He looks like a clown but truly, he looks smug in it or self-satisfied.

https://www.askideas.com/media/48/Joe-Biden-Funny-Political-Meme-Poster.jpg">

He looks like he just passed gas.

Anonymous

I hate that show Last Man Standing. Makes white males look like privileged, entitled slackers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I hate that show Last Man Standing. Makes white males look like privileged, entitled slackers.

Blackish has a certain pov too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Prince Harry and his soon to be wife are happy to announce their engagement. I am happy for them. He's so sweet to take the time to design her engagement ring. That is special.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

http://celebmix.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-announce-their-engagement-01.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Second in line to the British crown is marrying an AMERICAN, DIVORCED, CATHOLIC FEMINIST!!!!

It will not sit well.

@realAzhyaAryola

He isn't second in line. It is William and after William, it is George and after George it is Charlotte.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Second in line to the British crown is marrying an AMERICAN, DIVORCED, CATHOLIC FEMINIST!!!!

It will not sit well.

She's a feminazi? And to think, I thought she was hot.

@realAzhyaAryola

Some deplorable media just couldn't let things be. Someone posted on social media that Meghan Markle should post photos of her with her natural curls because she is half African so they posted it. That is just immature. People just can't get away from the race card.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

True. Mostly people who are non white who play the race card when it suits them, and scream when it comes back the other way.

@realAzhyaAryola

It was a black woman who posted it.

By the way, why do you perpetuate a lie about that damn Mel? Why do you feed his delusions of grandeur? What do you get out of that?
@realAzhyaAryola