The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"By the way, why do you perpetuate a lie about that damn Mel? Why do you feed his delusions of grandeur? What do you get out of that?

You can't seem to get me off your mind, for some strange reason.

It's OK.  I have that effect on teh womenz...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Second in line to the British crown is marrying an AMERICAN, DIVORCED, CATHOLIC FEMINIST!!!!

It will not sit well.

Why do the higher ups even 'approve' this, then?

@realAzhyaAryola

More delusions and more make believe from the resident nutcase. You are not on any of our minds. I am hoping you will disappear for good. I'm making sure you know that because you seem to be on some fantasy about your worth. You are just another asshole that I hope is just passing through. No one seems to want to tell you that so I will. Get lost, loser.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Bricktop

Well, you got TOLD, boy.

ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you got TOLD, boy.

ac_lmfao

I sure did!

Yet if I followed someone around from thread to thread, like she does me, I'd be shitcanned in a nanosecond.

Funny thing is, I've never really done anything to her...  She's really a poster of small consequence to me.

@realAzhyaAryola

Like I give a crap. You're as insignificant as turd. No one cares what you think.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a sweetheart. I would never have made pie for that cow called April Ryan.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/5a32de30b0bcd5331a8b4e87-1190-625/trump-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders-and-one-of-her-biggest-critics-in-the-media-have-made-an-uneasy-truce-over-pie.jpg">http://static1.businessinsider.com/imag ... er-pie.jpg">http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/5a32de30b0bcd5331a8b4e87-1190-625/trump-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders-and-one-of-her-biggest-critics-in-the-media-have-made-an-uneasy-truce-over-pie.jpg[/img]

Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought in pecan pies for the White House press corps, putting an end to what Twitter has deemed "#PieGate" and her running joke with reporter April Ryan of the American Urban Radio Network.

"I believe, not just for me, but for all of us, I believe these pies that you personally baked with those beautiful pecans that were on your table, wrapped in that beautiful -- and those beautiful pictures in your kitchen, I believe that this is our reset. Not just for me, but for all of us," Ryan said to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

"It's true, I try to reach out to you guys every day but this is, I think a great time," Sanders said. "It's Christmas and it's a time to be generous and hospitable, which I try to do every day, but particularly for you today, for everybody."
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a sweetheart. I would never have made pie for that cow April Ryan.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders-ends-piegate/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-hous ... s-piegate/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-press-secretary-sarah-huckabee-sanders-ends-piegate/

Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought in pecan pies for the White House press corps, putting an end to what Twitter has deemed "#PieGate" and her running joke with reporter April Ryan of the American Urban Radio Network.

"I believe, not just for me, but for all of us, I believe these pies that you personally baked with those beautiful pecans that were on your table, wrapped in that beautiful -- and those beautiful pictures in your kitchen, I believe that this is our reset. Not just for me, but for all of us," Ryan said to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

I never heard of April Ryan before..

But, that was sweet of Sarah Huckabee.

@realAzhyaAryola

I would have walked to April Ryan and smothered her with one pie all over her stupid face.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

She was an asshole questioning Sarah about the pie she posted on social media saying she made it. April Ryan went on social media challenging Sarah that it's fake unless she showed a video of her making it. She need not give an explanation or proof to that wicked cow. That is bullying in my opinion. Sarah did not have to respond by showing her a video or bringing her a pie. That cow does not deserve it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"She was an asshole questioning Sarah about the pie she posted on social media saying she made it. April Ryan went on social media challenging Sarah that it's fake unless she showed a video of her making it. She need not give an explanation or proof to that wicked cow. That is bullying in my opinion. Sarah did not have to respond by showing her a video or bringing her a pie. That cow does not deserve it.

Has she not got more important questions for the white house press secretary than show us a video of you making a pie.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know what to post.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't know what to post.

Let me help you. Do you live in the path of the weather bomb?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola