The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Not the same type of mountains, soil or climate.

You shush, Im trying to get Herman to rent me some land  :laugh:

Only joking lol. It got bought by someone else several years ago.

You know what. If you find out about a similar deal, post it here. I don't mean mountain property, though I am not excluding that. Just a good deal on land. Post it.

I use to look for good deals a lot, til things happened, and I had to put all that on hold.

Prices are going up around here, but can still find some real good deals outside of the city. I'll post any if I see 'em. That 40 acre one was in Callaway, which in Franklin County, Moonshine Capital of the World lol.

For half a million to a million, you could get a very nice home on 100 acres around here.

That is still a bargain where I live. But, I mean deals on land for less than one hundred grand.

Oh I know, I've been to Seattle remember  :laugh:

Got it on under 100k!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You know what. If you find out about a similar deal, post it here. I don't mean mountain property, though I am not excluding that. Just a good deal on land. Post it.

I use to look for good deals a lot, til things happened, and I had to put all that on hold.

Prices are going up around here, but can still find some real good deals outside of the city. I'll post any if I see 'em. That 40 acre one was in Callaway, which in Franklin County, Moonshine Capital of the World lol.

For half a million to a million, you could get a very nice home on 100 acres around here.

That is still a bargain where I live. But, I mean deals on land for less than one hundred grand.

There are no real bargains anywhere in Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Real estate is overpriced right across the country. It don't bode well for our economic future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Real estate is overpriced right across the country. It don't bode well for our economic future.

We are out of Canada for good in four and a half years. After that, I don't care if Canada's living standards fall below those of Haiti. In fact, I hope they do. acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

We are out of Canada for good in four and a half years. After that, I don't care if Canada's living standards fall below those of Haiti. In fact, I hope they do. acc_devil

If Justin Trudeau is reelected you might get your wish.

Odinson

Bill Rapist Clinton is in Finland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Bill Rapist Clinton is in Finland.

Why is he in Finland?

Odinson

Why is he in Finland?

Some millionaires birthday party...

Sounds all too familiar..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Why is he in Finland?

There must be young girls at the party.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Why is he in Finland?

There must be young girls at the party.

Bill wouldn't be there if there wasn't.

Odinson

I dont understand why that fucker is still breathing free air..

Goes to show that there is some kind of different justice system for workers and the celebs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I dont understand why that fucker is still breathing free air..

Goes to show that there is some kind of different justice system for workers and the celebs.

He admitted he raped a woman.

Odinson

+31 Celsius in the shade..

It is hot as hell for Finland.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"+31 Celsius in the shade..

Gonna be the same here for the next several days. For here, thats not bad, especially in the shade. Too hot in the sun though if one is working.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"+31 Celsius in the shade..

You guys have high humidity. Must be unbearable.