The best topic

Replies: 8382
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:15:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

My dog ate one of my cats once.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Did your cat like getting eaten?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

It had passed away in the night and probably didn't care.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

She was all frozen up when we found what was left of her,  and why we refer to it as the pussypop incident.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"God followers don't judge those who refuse to follow them, get into the hair of civil society like a drug resistant strain of head lice, demand others adhere to their wishes and demands, and historically kill, torture, maim, imprison, and steal?

Selective recollection isn't my problem.

Did Fashionista and Dove really do all that to you? I never seen it if they did.

No, we didn't..

It's all in Dinky Diana's mind.

Yes, your persuasion has. It's a matter of historical fact.

Taiwanese?

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"God followers don't judge those who refuse to follow them, get into the hair of civil society like a drug resistant strain of head lice, demand others adhere to their wishes and demands, and historically kill, torture, maim, imprison, and steal?

Did Fashionista and Dove really do all that to you? I never seen it if they did.

No, we didn't..

Taiwanese?

1. the action or process of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.

2. a belief or set of beliefs, especially religious or political ones.

Your Taiwanese bloodline and any others which have combined to form you do not in fact constitute a persuasion. An extraction perhaps, but not a persuasion (unless the topic matter were to be about Taiwanese politics or religions).

You are in fact Christian, and therefore your persuasion remains on trial for crimes against humanity throughout history. You may not be on trial individually though. You may have the best of modern intentions for your religious persuasion despite a very sordid history underpinning it (Christianity in general). Schisms along its path however can't persuade me by distinctions.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

No, we didn't..

Taiwanese?

1. the action or process of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.

Your Taiwanese bloodline and any others which have combined to form you do not in fact constitute a persuasion. An extraction perhaps, but not a persuasion (unless the topic matter were to be about Taiwanese politics or religions).

You are in fact Christian, and therefore your persuasion remains on trial for crimes against humanity throughout history. You may not be on trial individually though. You may have the best of modern intentions for your religious persuasion despite a very sordid history underpinning it (Christianity in general). Schisms along its path however can't persuade me by distinctions.

Oh Dinky Diana, get a grip please..

:001_rolleyes:

I am no more responsible for what historical figures who claimed to be Christian did than you are for European colonialism.

keeper

I miss my dog :sad:

http://i58.tinypic.com/abgxzk.jpg">

Frood

No, we didn't..

Taiwanese?

I am no more responsible for what historical figures who claimed to be Christian did than you are for European colonialism.

Genetics have nothing to do with subscribing to a belief system.

It's not I who needs to get a grip or better grasp, Fash.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

No, we didn't..

Taiwanese?

HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You would be the only one who thinks that.

Anonymous

No, we didn't..

Taiwanese?

Genetics have nothing to do with subscribing to a belief system.

Fash is one of the most stable and rational posters I have seen on forums. It's too bad your personal biases blind you from seeing that.

@realAzhyaAryola

I had invited my elders to lunch with me at the cafeteria at my place of work when it's convenient for them. They got to see where I work and they also met my coworkers. It was a slow day at work. A lot of the senior staff seem to have gone off to travel.

There was a farmer's market at the courtyard so they bought themselves a loaf of blueberry cake. They bought me a small one. Then on the way back to their car, they got to see the entire place where I work because we took a shuttle to take us back to their car and the shuttle went around the immense organization. They were so pleased and kept thanking me for inviting them. That was nothing to me but it meant a lot to them. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I had invited my elders to lunch with me at the cafeteria at my place of work when it's convenient for them. They got to see where I work and they also met my coworkers. It was a slow day at work. A lot of the senior staff seem to have gone off to travel.

There was a farmer's market at the courtyard so they bought themselves a loaf of blueberry cake. They bought me a small one. Then on the way back to their car, they got to see the entire place where I work because we took a shuttle to take us back to their car and the shuttle went around the immense organization. They were so pleased and kept thanking me for inviting them. That was nothing to me but it meant a lot to them. ac_biggrin

What do you mean your elders? Like elderly aunts or uncles?