The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"I know I have a bony ass, its why I stand so often, not enough cushion on hard seats lol.

Please don't post a picture of it.

Ya sure? Its better lookin' than Brick's  :laugh:

:beurk:

You're just jealous that I turned you down when Gordy left your ass!  ac_sothere

He's had a few flings since then. First Scouse and then Joe.

All his flings keep leaving.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Bony assed white hos.

:laugh3:

Shen, I have a bony ass. When I work out at the gym, after I am done lifting weights for my upper body, I get up and see two deep small holes on the bench where I sat. Those must be the bones inside my gluteal folds.

Than you must be secretly white.

ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"I know I have a bony ass, its why I stand so often, not enough cushion on hard seats lol.

Please don't post a picture of it.

Ya sure? Its better lookin' than Brick's  :laugh:

:beurk:

You're just jealous that I turned you down when Gordy left your ass!  ac_sothere

He's had a few flings since then. First Scouse and then Joe.

All his flings keep leaving.

Well, I am glad some posters are not here anymore.  :laugh3:

Does anyone remember The Duce? He was different as well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

This is a frangipani or plumeria. Back home we call it "kalachuchi."

We like to put one behind our ear.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/381222801733-0-1/s-l1000.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is a frangipani or plumeria. Back home we call it "kalachuchi."

They're so pretty.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is a frangipani or plumeria. Back home we call it "kalachuchi."

They're so pretty.

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Good night, kids.

I have to be at this class in the morning so I need to get my 8 hours of sleep.

https://sunoaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/sun-oaks-group-power-4.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

There is a gym in my condo building. I wish they would pay me to use it instead of me paying through my condo fees.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"There is a gym in my condo building. I wish they would pay me to use it instead of me paying through my condo fees.

You're a pretty fit guy from the brief pic I remember seeing lol.

I dont blame you, my brother has high condo fees too. I "think" hes paying $4600 a month.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"There is a gym in my condo building. I wish they would pay me to use it instead of me paying through my condo fees.

I dont blame you, my brother has high condo fees too. I "think" hes paying $4600 a month.

That can't be condo fees..

That must be either rent plus utilities or a mortgage plus utilities, taxes and condo fees.

Blazor

That must be either rent plus utilities or a mortgage plus utilities, taxes and condo fees.

Lol, no thats the mortgage, I forget the actual condo fees, maybe $400? Was something like that. Then there are utilities.

Gaon

Lol, no thats the mortgage, I forget the actual condo fees, maybe $400? Was something like that. Then there are utilities.

I am earning high money now that my credentials have been recognized in Canada. My wife has a good job in health care. But, we will be stretched financially if we buy anything in Vancouver.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"

I am earning high money now that my credentials have been recognized in Canada. My wife has a good job in health care. But, we will be stretched financially if we buy anything in Vancouver.

I dont know how long the market will climb in Vancouver, but my brother made good money investing. He got a condo for $750,000, and in 2 years sold it for $1,000,000.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Leftist liars raging on about Israel being the bully of the ME, have not seen that video.