The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, Shen. I was a little sad to see them slow down. They used to move faster but that's how it goes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, Shen. I was a little sad to see them slow down. They used to move faster but that's how it goes.

Yep, that's how it goes. At least you have aunts and uncles nearby that you can visit.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, Shen. I was a little sad to see them slow down. They used to move faster but that's how it goes.

Yep, that's how it goes. At least you have aunts and uncles nearby that you can visit.

When I took them to my office, I told them to have a seat in the ante room. I took out a container from the fridge. I had baked them a crustless spinach and mushroom quiche. They were so delighted. They said they would have it for lunch tomorrow. ac_smile
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

When I took them to my office, I told them to have a seat in the ante room. I took out a container from the fridge. I had baked them a crustless spinach and mushroom quiche. They were so delighted. They said they would have it for lunch tomorrow. ac_smile

Kewl!! :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"God followers don't judge those who refuse to follow them, get into the hair of civil society like a drug resistant strain of head lice, demand others adhere to their wishes and demands, and historically kill, torture, maim, imprison, and steal?

Selective recollection isn't my problem.

Did Fashionista and Dove really do all that to you? I never seen it if they did.

No, we didn't..

It's all in Dinky Diana's mind.

Yes, your persuasion has. It's a matter of historical fact.

Taiwanese?

:laugh:

1. the action or process of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.

2. a belief or set of beliefs, especially religious or political ones.

Your Taiwanese bloodline and any others which have combined to form you do not in fact constitute a persuasion. An extraction perhaps, but not a persuasion (unless the topic matter were to be about Taiwanese politics or religions).

You are in fact Christian, and therefore your persuasion remains on trial for crimes against humanity throughout history. You may not be on trial individually though. You may have the best of modern intentions for your religious persuasion despite a very sordid history underpinning it (Christianity in general). Schisms along its path however can't persuade me by distinctions.

Oh Dinky Diana, get a grip please..

:001_rolleyes:

I am no more responsible for what historical figures who claimed to be Christian did than you are for European colonialism.

Genetics have nothing to do with subscribing to a belief system.

It's not I who needs to get a grip or better grasp, Fash.  ac_smile

Fash is one of the most stable and rational posters I have seen on forums. It's too bad your personal biases blind you from seeing that.

She may well be one of the more stable and rational posters, SB. However in this instance she has compared ethnicity to spirituality thus pitting a non choice of genetics to an active choice of belief. At the very minimum, Fash has lost the grip or grasp of the conversation and earnest criticism offered. Ultimately, Fash has possibly strayed into the realm of racism with her unrelated and silly comparison.

I'll leave it at that.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteShe may well be one of the more stable and rational posters, SB. However in this instance she has compared ethnicity to spirituality thus pitting a non choice of genetics to an active choice of belief. At the very minimum, Fash has lost the grip or grasp of the conversation and earnest criticism offered. Ultimately, Fash has possibly strayed into the realm of racism with her unrelated and silly comparison.

I'll leave it at that

No, I am not comparing ethnicity to my faith..

Those of that have received Christ  are all one in the body of Christ..

I''m merely pointing out your irrational hatred of Christians.

Anonymous

QuoteShe may well be one of the more stable and rational posters, SB. However in this instance she has compared ethnicity to spirituality thus pitting a non choice of genetics to an active choice of belief. At the very minimum, Fash has lost the grip or grasp of the conversation and earnest criticism offered. Ultimately, Fash has possibly strayed into the realm of racism with her unrelated and silly comparison.

I'll leave it at that

We know who the real nutter is Fash and it isn't you. Diana fired off the first petulant salvo as he or she always does. She could learn from your stoicism. But, I doubt he or she will.

Frood

I'll leave it at that

I'll let you off the hook for comparing spirituality to ethnicity. This time and thread only.

There is no irrational hate for religious nutters, Fash. Just rational pity.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. I hope you find real wisdom before you eventually pass away.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Comparing spirituality to ethnicity?  Where did this happen?  I did see her make a joke though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

She drew a comparison between European blood and past Christian evils.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She drew a comparison between European blood and past Christian evils.

Wrong as usual. Fash was comparing ideologies; her faith and European colonialism.

Follow along correctly and stop with the hysterics. The irrational individual in this picture is you (again as usual).

Own it like you own your faux mudflaps or STFU.

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She drew a comparison between European blood and past Christian evils.

Wrong as usual. Fash was comparing ideologies; her faith and European colonialism.

Follow along correctly and stop with the hysterics. The irrational individual in this picture is you (again as usual).

It was her strategic blunder and has nothing to do with me, GI Dummy. Make like the US military and retreat.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

It was her strategic blunder and has nothing to do with me, GI Dummy. Make like the US military and retreat.

There was no strategic blunder involved. You simply cannot read or as you seen to have a penchant for, you are simply diverting the discussion to fit your insanity.

Charades appears to be your favorite game, unfortunately you are such a dumbass that you can't figure out that no one but you is playing.  :laugh3:

Frood

There was no strategic blunder involved. You simply cannot read or as you seen to have a penchant for, you are simply diverting the discussion to fit your insanity.

Charades appears to be your favorite game, unfortunately you are such a dumbass that you can't figure out that no one but you is playing.  :laugh3:

Did they sell brains at the PX back in the day, was there any warranty, and have you kept the receipt?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This Dickhead Diana guy is looking increasingly like a good candidate for the Nutty Squirrels.