The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Hell its 70 (21) here today lol, was 76 (24) yesterday.

It's -9 right now.

Brrrrrr. Im thankful for this weather. Its sure to change during November.

Your coldest winter day is not as cold as it is here in Saskatchewan right now.

Oh I dont know, Our coldest day can be -20C, then throw in wind chill, and it can get pretty cold.

That would be a rare day for you..

We get months of that every year.

That would suck. Yeah around January sometime we'll hit around there Im sure.

The only reason I didn't retire in a more hospitable climate is because the type of farm I wanted is available here only.

Anonymous

Twenty below in Wiinipeg for a full week in January is a heat wave.

Blazor

Too cold for me!

There I go sounding like Bricktop lol.

I cant stand the cold. Especially below freezing, and ESPECIALLY with the wind! Ugh Im dreading it already.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Too cold for me!

I cant stand the cold. Especially below freezing, and ESPECIALLY with the wind! Ugh Im dreading it already.

It's -23 today with windchill. Only five more months of this shit.

@realAzhyaAryola

I hope you are wearing your electric work clothes.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Who here attend their yearly high school reunion? I am being courted to attend. I have never but this one coming up is our 40th anniversary since graduation. It will be in the coming year. Should I go or not?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Who here attend their yearly high school reunion? I am being courted to attend. I have never but this one coming up is our 40th anniversary since graduation. It will be in the coming year. Should I go or not?

I wish I had Azhya..

But, I attended a school in a church basement with a curriculum not recognized by the province and only three graduates including myself.

Blazor

Fuck that. That would put me in a depression real quick. Im an outdoor song bird  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Who here attend their yearly high school reunion? I am being courted to attend. I have never but this one coming up is our 40th anniversary since graduation. It will be in the coming year. Should I go or not?

I wish I could go to mine, this coming year be 25 year for us. The problem is I missed my graduation by 4-5 months. Its a long story. So I've never been invited. I've never really cared, but there were still a handful of friends I wouldnt mind seeing.

If it was me Azhya, at the 40 year mark, I would go! Be more special this year, and by the next special one (45 or 50), most of them will prolly be gone  :sad:

Blazor

I wish I had Azhya..

But, I attended a school in a church basement with a curriculum not recognized by the province and only three graduates including myself.

Did you get to go to a prom?

I never got to do that either.

Anonymous

I wish I had Azhya..

There were less than forty students in my church school from kindergarten to grade twelve..

It was really supervised home schooling..

There were three people graduating when I did and that's including myself.

Blazor

I wish I had Azhya..

There were less than forty students in my church school from kindergarten to grade twelve..

You were so sheltered. But turned out alright  ac_smile

Anonymous

I wish I had Azhya..

You were so sheltered. But turned out alright  ac_smile

My son attends a Christian school with a provincially accredited curriculum, and real facilities like a gym and scoccer/football field.

Odinson

-7 celsius and snowing like hell..

Hopefully it doesnt snow too much before the rivers get properly frozen.

-18 celsius last night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"-7 celsius and snowing like hell..

Hopefully it doesnt snow too much before the rivers get properly frozen.

-18 celsius last night.

It was -24 last night.