The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

8 more slaughtered in the US.

Started by Bricktop, August 10, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

No ability to defend yourselves means you've got little option when government inevitably goes bad and starts sacrificing lives and livelihoods to maintain their authority, RW.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No ability to defend yourselves means you've got little option when government inevitably goes bad and starts sacrificing lives and livelihoods to maintain their authority, RW.

ac_lmfao

You really are a pathetic little muppet.

Quotewhen government inevitably goes bad

When's the last time a modern democratic government in a free and fair country went "bad"?

Are you referencing Syria? Libya perhaps? Iraq?

No...wait...Ukraine!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I never expected that you would understand. Your kind are unlikely to ever bite the hand which has fed you or have a good hard look at your identity and life choices.

Yeah, my government has treated me appallingly. Even if I ceased working for it in 2001, and worked in the private sector ever since.

What's MY kind again?

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No ability to defend yourselves means you've got little option when government inevitably goes bad and starts sacrificing lives and livelihoods to maintain their authority, RW.

But you are bringing a peashooter to a cannon fight.  Does that not sink in at some point?

We aren't without the ability to defend ourselves.  You see us having strict gun laws as meaning we can't protect ourselves.  We use things called BRAINS up north.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

So far, I am grateful to my government so I am not afraid of it nor am I resentful of it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So far, I am grateful to my government so I am not afraid of it nor am I resentful of it.

Do you own a gun?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"

But you are bringing a peashooter to a cannon fight.  Does that not sink in at some point?

We aren't without the ability to defend ourselves.  You see us having strict gun laws as meaning we can't protect ourselves.  We use things called BRAINS up north.

Scuse me.

Please do not judge the intellectually capacity of we in the South by the imbecilic and vacuous blurting of this vapid schlemiel. He is about as representative of Australians as Justin Bieber is of musicians.

Oh, he's Canadian,isn't he?

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Scuse me.

Please do not judge the intellectually capacity of we in the South by the imbecilic and vacuous blurting of this vapid schlemiel. He is about as representative of Australians as Justin Bieber is of musicians.

Oh, he's Canadian,isn't he?

Sorry, I say "you" as if he was speaking for/as Americans.  I meant north of the USA.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Do you own a gun?

I'm just saying whether or not I own one.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"Do you own a gun?

I'm just saying whether or not I own one.

I'm just curious if you don't own one because you're not paranoid of your government or if you have one for other reasons.

It's all good.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

ac_lmfao

From you, that's a fine compliment.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Spectre"

When's the last time a modern democratic government in a free and fair country went "bad"?

No...wait...Ukraine!!

Democide has always happened in both Authoritarian and so called Democratic nations. Hundreds of millions just in the last century for instance. You might want to quibble about what constitutes a free and fair country or whether democracy is marker for it but I'm not interested. Democracy by nature is authoritarian and the underhanded and bloodied efforts of certain Western nations plus complicit partners into Syria, Libya, Iraq, Ukraine and many other nations doesn't absolve them because it happened somewhere else and was not an outright cull or roundup on home soils.

All governments collapse
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I never expected that you would understand. Your kind are unlikely to ever bite the hand which has fed you or have a good hard look at your identity and life choices.

What's MY kind again?

Government toadie.

Do you catapult or sling shot them?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

ac_lmfao

From you, that's a fine compliment.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Spectre"

No...wait...Ukraine!!

Democide has always happened in both Authoritarian and so called Democratic nations. Hundreds of millions just in the last century for instance. You might want to quibble about what constitutes a free and fair country or whether democracy is marker for it but I'm not interested. Democracy by nature is authoritarian and the underhanded and bloodied efforts of certain Western nations plus complicit partners into Syria, Libya, Iraq, Ukraine and many other nations doesn't absolve them because it happened somewhere else and was not an outright cull or roundup on home soils.

All governments collapse

What's MY kind again?

Government toadie.

Do you catapult or sling shot them?  ac_smile

No, that's what Americans do.  I just said that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Liar. Americans don't have brains. They have doughnut batter.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Well, another lesson learned.

Donut batter is a better thought processing medium than Dinky's brain.

Stay out of Krispy Kreme, Dinks...you'll end up arguing with a Chocolate Cream over the merits of the hole.

http://www.ineeddonuts.co.uk/uploads/2/0/9/1/20914560/932377.jpg?323">

asal

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Well, another lesson learned.

Donut batter is a better thought processing medium than Dinky's brain.

Stay out of Krispy Kreme, Dinks...you'll end up arguing with a Chocolate Cream over the merits of the hole.

http://www.ineeddonuts.co.uk/uploads/2/0/9/1/20914560/932377.jpg?323">

We aren't talking about abortions in this thread.