The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

8 more slaughtered in the US.

Started by Bricktop, August 10, 2015, 07:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

8 law abiding people prevented from defending themselves against 1 person who didn't abide by the law so some people call for more laws to curb what the non law abiding type shouldn't continue to do?  :dash1:

How demented is that?

Are we livestock in the West or what?  :2r4ml1j_th:
Blahhhhhh...

asal

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"8 law abiding people prevented from defending themselves against 1 person who didn't abide by the law so some people call for more laws to curb what the non law abiding type shouldn't continue to do?  :dash1:

How demented is that?

half of those people were children.

What were they prevented from doing?

There is no way for people to defend themselves.  Even if they had guns - the guns wouldn't be loaded and accessible.

Romero

QuoteNorth Carolina open carry advocate shoots and kills toddler sons

An Iredale County, North Carolina man is in critical condition after shooting and killing two boys, ages 3 and 4, and then shooting himself early Sunday morning.

Fuller was a gun enthusiast who liked to fire weapons at bottles, cans and other targets in the back yard, often while consuming alcohol. He had been shooting all day Saturday, Patterson said, before getting into an argument with his wife, who fled the home fearing for her safety. Shortly after that, Fuller pulled the trigger and ended his sons' lives.

His now-private Facebook profile featured Tea Party slogans and flyers. A woman who remembers running into Fuller earlier in the day of the shootings said that he made it a point to say that he didn't shop anywhere that he couldn't take his gun.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/north-carolina-open-carry-advocate-shoots-and-kills-toddler-sons-after-domestic-dispute/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/north-carolina-open-carry-advocate-shoots-and-kills-toddler-sons-after-domestic-dispute/

Frood

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"8 law abiding people prevented from defending themselves against 1 person who didn't abide by the law so some people call for more laws to curb what the non law abiding type shouldn't continue to do?  :dash1:

How demented is that?

half of those people were children.

What were they prevented from doing?

There is no way for people to defend themselves.  Even if they had guns - the guns wouldn't be loaded and accessible.

WHY WOULDN'T A PERSONAL DEFENSE WEAPON NOT BE LOADED AND ACCESSIBLE in a home which is being assailed? It was greater than half for the children incidentally. Two adults and the rest were early teens or before.

This is the problem with YOU gun phobic (aka self defense hating people). On one hand you suggest that children or young adults shouldn't have the prospect of learning to respect and understand firearms (tools) by not even having access to them, yet on the other, when 2 adults couldn't get the jump on 1 assailant while 6 other younger human beings were in the abode, they're somehow innocents because they shouldn't know how to defend themselves by a madman or madmen?

Bull, fucking, shit.

Don't pawn off your cowardice and perhaps parental failings (also) because a family became a pod of victims in one instance of misguided trust and inability to recognize clear and present danger. That's what your mantra does. It cultivates victims.
Blahhhhhh...

Romero

Yes, every single American including children should all packing heat and ready to blast away at a moment's notice.

What about the right to not want to own a weapon?

No amount of training will ever stop the drunk yahoos accidentally shooting themselves and others while cleaning their guns, showing off or getting pissed off. People "respecting" their firearms are in the news on a daily basis.

Here's a child learning some "self-defence":

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGCKFzGAfQ0

If only the gun instructor was armed.

Wulf

Somebody slap Romero, he's hysterical again. :oeudC:

RW

what does a gun cost on the black market in countries where guns aren't in every home?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Romero"Yes, every single American including children should all packing heat and ready to blast away at a moment's notice.

No amount of training will ever stop the drunk yahoos accidentally shooting themselves and others while cleaning their guns, showing off or getting pissed off. People "respecting" their firearms are in the news on a daily basis.

Your one instance (sorry, I'll have to take your word for it sight unseen) negates the deaths of 6 children (teenage and below) in a household of 8 because you feel it's about the right to "not want to own a weapon"?

Excuse me on this, but, man up.

Self defense is not about the types of weapons. It's about the mindset to defend oneself or fellow human beings. Dialing 000 or 911 doesn't get the job done when push comes to shove. Teaching your children how to stay alive in the 10-20 minute period between placing a call (if you or they even can) and a possible visitation by armed thugs in blue to save you and them without accidentally killing you or them, it's a sliding scale of fail.

Self defense can't be legislated out because people like yourself have an aversion to weapons (whether designed as weapons or not).

EVERYTHING is a weapon. Your kitchen knives, your aerosol cans, baseball bats, and anything else you can find. If somebody busts into your home illegally with an illegal firearm which was illegally gotten despite the fact that you and your loved ones always followed "the legal rules", you're shit out of luck according to your ilk. In fact, you're a sacrifice to the "ban it" zombies. Are you happy to die according to that? Are you happy to wait for the police (should you even get the chance to contact them) while your loved ones, children and older ones, sit their helplessly because you have an AVERSION TO SELF DEFENSE?

I'm just about to gag having considered what you've said to me and in general. I'm thinking that any offspring you're a part of producing are going to be perpetual victims, even if they survive life.

Quote from: "RW"what does a gun cost on the black market in countries where guns aren't in every home?

Single or double barrel shotgun goes for about 500 AUD here. 338's about 700. Any pistol about 2-3 times that. 7.62 chambered stuff goes for thousands these days (you'd have to hand reload that caliber and collect your own brass)

Australia went stupid decades ago about personal defense. Now, you call the cops and hope your death is quicker than when they eventually show up. Fucking pussies.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Romero"Yes, every single American including children should all packing heat and ready to blast away at a moment's notice.

Your one instance (sorry, I'll have to take your word for it sight unseen) negates the deaths of 6 children (teenage and below) in a household of 8 because you feel it's about the right to "not want to own a weapon"?

Self defense is not about the types of weapons. It's about the mindset to defend oneself or fellow human beings. Dialing 000 or 911 doesn't get the job done when push comes to shove. Teaching your children how to stay alive in the 10-20 minute period between placing a call (if you or they even can) and a possible visitation by armed thugs in blue to save you and them without accidentally killing you or them, it's a sliding scale of fail.

Self defense can't be legislated out because people like yourself have an aversion to weapons (whether designed as weapons or not).

EVERYTHING is a weapon. Your kitchen knives, your aerosol cans, baseball bats, and anything else you can find. If somebody busts into your home illegally with an illegal firearm which was illegally gotten despite the fact that you and your loved ones always followed "the legal rules", you're shit out of luck according to your ilk. In fact, you're a sacrifice to the "ban it" zombies. Are you happy to die according to that? Are you happy to wait for the police (should you even get the chance to contact them) while your loved ones, children and older ones, sit their helplessly because you have an AVERSION TO SELF DEFENSE?

I'm just about to gag having considered what you've said to me and in general. I'm thinking that any offspring you're a part of producing are going to be perpetual victims, even if they survive life.

Quote from: "RW"what does a gun cost on the black market in countries where guns aren't in every home?

Single or double barrel shotgun goes for about 500 AUD here. 338's about 700. Any pistol about 2-3 times that. 7.62 chambered stuff goes for thousands these days (you'd have to hand reload that caliber and collect your own brass)

Australia went stupid decades ago about personal defense. Now, you call the cops and hope your death is quicker than when they eventually show up. Fucking pussies.

Are you sure you are an Australian????  :shock:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Do you know how rare it is for a person to use a gun for self defence?  Stuff like this happens without warning and takes all but seconds to be fatal.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Um, yeah??

Sorry, I'm just a bit shocked at your stance on gun use as it pertains to personal responsibility. It's my experience that most of you are perfectly happy rolling over and giving it up to the nanny state.

Maybe there is still a few of you left that aren't totally whipped into submission.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Do you know how rare it is for a person to use a gun for self defence?  Stuff like this happens without warning and takes all but seconds to be fatal.

Any idea why that is?

Romero

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Your one instance (sorry, I'll have to take your word for it sight unseen) negates the deaths of 6 children (teenage and below) in a household of 8 because you feel it's about the right to "not want to own a weapon"?

I'm not actually advocating against self-defence or gun ownership. I just think things are too friggin' crazy in the US. Believing that every single American should be packing heat ready to blast away is senseless.

I've never once needed a gun. None of my family, friends, coworkers and acquaintances have ever needed a gun.

So what am I supposed to be worried about? I'm a thousand times more likely to be hit by a car or by lightning.

If everyone in my city of Vancouver was walking around packing, it would be as crazy as suddenly finding ourselves in some sort of Mad Max dystopia. There's simply no need. There would be many times more accidental shootings than any self-defence shooting.

Ask Vancouverites and over 99% would be like "A gun? Why the heck would I need a gun?". It's just a different world. And much, much safer.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Do you know how rare it is for a person to use a gun for self defence?  Stuff like this happens without warning and takes all but seconds to be fatal.

It's rare in Australia since to own a gun one must allow 24/7 unfettered access by police when they decide to knock on your door and demand to see how your lockers are clearly divided across the house. If somebody busts through your door in Australia with a weapon, you either throw your body at them and hope for the best, but if they have a gun, you're probably already dead (it's illegal to keep a gun outside of its locker as well as chambered with a round).

It's why I don't own a gun. (absolutely pointless!) The cops and Feds are so scared of people defending themselves that most Aussies use creative licence to mitigate home invasions and hope for the very best. None of us rely on our pussified boys in blue though. Those spineless cowards show up late to mop up our blood stains and promise to invoke NEW LAWS via the police unions supporting whatever short lived political party in power. Aussie cops are the biggest pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

Those mental weaklings need a slow and protracted death to mirror all the bullshit actions they were paid to facilitate.

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Um, yeah??

Sorry, I'm just a bit shocked at your stance on gun use as it pertains to personal responsibility. It's my experience that most of you are perfectly happy rolling over and giving it up to the nanny state.

Maybe there is still a few of you left that aren't totally whipped into submission.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

About a fifth of us still remember our way of life and real freedom. Unfortunately, the vast majority of morons rule us now and we're simply waiting for the moment to retreat into the interior and do away with the mindless motherfuckers once and for all.
Blahhhhhh...