Quote from: "SPECTRE"Kaboom!!!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjyOsC2w05g

:shock:

"Hey, Li Mao...shall I stack this nitro next to glycerine?"

"Sure. Why not. We Chinese. No fucks given for industrial safety."
What a horrible accident.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

The news from China has been mostly bad as of late. The Chinese government lowered the value of the yuan.

The Chinese economy is slowing. This will add further downward pressure on oil and other commodities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The news from China has been mostly bad as of late. The Chinese government lowered the value of the yuan.

The Chinese economy is slowing. This will add further downward pressure on oil and other commodities.

My husband told me this will harm American exports to China..

He also said that the American economy outside the auto sector is showing weakness..

Our mutual funds are down..

Hopefully 2016 will be a better year for the world.

Frood

Just a taste of things to come all across the Earth.

During good times, things like that explosion, Gulf of Mexico pipeline blowout, or Fukushima reactor(s) meltdown are bad enough.

During bad times, every chemical, biological, and nuclear facility has the prospect of doing the same except in near unison while they pollute the winds, soils, and waters.

The difference? The idea that human beings can control their experiments in an uncontrolled future.
Blahhhhhh...

Lance Leftardashian

The west must help the people of Tianjin by allowing them refugee status in citizenship.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The west must help the people of Tianjin by allowing them refugee status in citizenship.

Lance they are no more refugees than my family was after the Southern Alberta floods.

Bricktop

China is evacuating the area because the explosion released vast amounts of sodium cyanide.

Lethal gas.

Nice logistics management there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just a taste of things to come all across the Earth.

During good times, things like that explosion, Gulf of Mexico pipeline blowout, or Fukushima reactor(s) meltdown are bad enough.

During bad times, every chemical, biological, and nuclear facility has the prospect of doing the same except in near unison while they pollute the winds, soils, and waters.

The difference? The idea that human beings can control their experiments in an uncontrolled future.

It was a blowout preventer or bop on a drilling rig that caused the Gulf of Mexico spill, not a pipeline rupture.