Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Screw You Keeper!

Started by RW, August 17, 2015, 08:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Or, once again, you're busted for talking shit.

RW

I can't even give you shit for jacking my Keeper thread.  We're in FW.  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had a rabies shot once as a young kid. They did it into my belly and it hurt like a bitch. Taught me to not pet wild animals while on holidays.

Only once?

I thought pre-exposure was 3 doses timed within 28 days and post-exposure was 4 doses timed within 14 days plus a shot of rabies immune globulin when the initial shot is given.

I've never heard of a rabies vaccination given one time.....unless of course you are a dog or cat.  :confused1:

It was in the late seventies. I just remember the needle going into my stomach at the hospital and how bad it felt. It's the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. There might have been follow ups but I can't remember. I was just a toddler.

Dinky tells the truth!!

I too was bit by a dog when i was 7 or 8, A police officer come to talk to me just after it happen, they walked the block and found the small dog which bit me and took them in and quarintined him for 2 weeks. The next day i was taken to the doctors and i was given a needle IN THE FUCKING BELLY BUTTON... and i was only given one shot.

Now with that said i can see why that huge Raccoon RW must have seen would have scared her, i mean the damn thing was as big a a cement brick you guys holy shit balls.

RW

You can just eat a big ole bag of dicks Keeper!    :0c0KHxD:

It was HUGE!  You should have heard it drinking.  Imagine just hearing loud lapping sounds in the dark and not knowing what it is.  You would have run in the house too!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

This is getting nasty.

Is THIS what the fuss is all about???

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LpQkOpD20

Cute, funny and friendly!!!

Bricktop

How about a little raccoon music...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04xdYKrI3Y

keeper

Quote from: "RW"You can just eat a big ole bag of dicks Keeper!    :0c0KHxD:

It was HUGE!  You should have heard it drinking.  Imagine just hearing loud lapping sounds in the dark and not knowing what it is.  You would have run in the house too!

Yes Yes lapping sounds in the dark...Raccoon's wouldn't have been my first guess RW  ac_lovestruck

know what i mean  :laugh:

Oh and lets leave the bag of dicks for that special someone which wont be named  ac_sothere

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had a rabies shot once as a young kid. They did it into my belly and it hurt like a bitch. Taught me to not pet wild animals while on holidays.

Only once?

I thought pre-exposure was 3 doses timed within 28 days and post-exposure was 4 doses timed within 14 days plus a shot of rabies immune globulin when the initial shot is given.

I've never heard of a rabies vaccination given one time.....unless of course you are a dog or cat.  :confused1:

It was in the late seventies. I just remember the needle going into my stomach at the hospital and how bad it felt. It's the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. There might have been follow ups but I can't remember. I was just a toddler.

Dinky tells the truth!!

I too was bit by a dog when i was 7 or 8, A police officer come to talk to me just after it happen, they walked the block and found the small dog which bit me and took them in and quarintined him for 2 weeks. The next day i was taken to the doctors and i was given a needle IN THE FUCKING BELLY BUTTON... and i was only given one shot.

Now with that said i can see why that huge Raccoon RW must have seen would have scared her, i mean the damn thing was as big a a cement brick you guys holy shit balls.

This is from the CDC,

"A 3-shot preexposure immunization series on days 0, 7, and 21 or 28. In the event of a subsequent possible rabies virus exposure, the child will require 2 more doses of rabies vaccine on days 0 and 3."

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2016/international-travel-with-infants-children/vaccine-recommendations-for-infants-children">http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/ ... s-children">http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2016/international-travel-with-infants-children/vaccine-recommendations-for-infants-children

The exception is for those not previously immunized, a product called "RIG plus" and it's one dose for every 20 IU/kg of body weight. I suspect since Dinky was a toddler that is what she received and you must have been a really skinny 8 year old.  :laugh: But it is recommended that the dose be injected directly into the wound sight, if possible.

Sorry that I may have hijacked RW's raccoon phobia thread, I'm sure it was horrifying, :laugh: The only reason I am looking into this is because my oldest daughter is studying animal science in college she will be applying for pre-vet after next year. When she does her intern work she will be required to get pre-exposure vaccination for rabies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Are you sure it was drinking. Raccoon have a weird habit or rubbing their food with water, their scientific name, "Procyon lotor", literally means "washing bear." That could have been the noise you heard.

He or she was probably just being hygienic and a polite guest.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It's not a phobia.  I just don't want to be attacked by any large woodland creatures when I am self medicating at 5am.  That's all. Keeper seems to find that funny for some odd reason.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Are you sure it was drinking. Raccoon have a weird habit or rubbing their food with water, their scientific name, "Procyon lotor", literally means "washing bear." That could have been the noise you heard.

It sounded like drinking but in the pitch black darkness of night, it's hard to be certain.  It could have been sharpening its claws before it was to climb over the fence and eat me.  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

It sounded like drinking but in the pitch black darkness of night, it's hard to be certain.  It could have been sharpening its claws before it was to climb over the fence and eat me.  ac_crying

You know, I never took you for being chickenshit but I guess I was wrong.  ac_toofunny

For your viewing enjoyment:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNfuKBaRKmY

keeper

Quote from: "RW"It's not a phobia.  I just don't want to be attacked by any large woodland creatures when I am self medicating at 5am.  That's all. Keeper seems to find that funny for some odd reason.

:icon_wink: a large woodland creature? Medium at best RW lol

Ok ok it's not funny.

You need to keep the hose beside you just in case he brings a friend and they go gangsta on you :laugh3:

keeper

Renee, all I actually remember is getting bit on the arm and the cops looking at it and calling it in and asking for more cops to help look for the dog then getting stitches and a shot in my belly button. I don't recall another one after but I was young and that my dear was 40 years ago

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"It's not a phobia.  I just don't want to be attacked by any large woodland creatures when I am self medicating at 5am.  That's all. Keeper seems to find that funny for some odd reason.

:icon_wink: a large woodland creature? Medium at best RW lol

Ok ok it's not funny.

You need to keep the hose beside you just in case he brings a friend and they go gangsta on you :laugh3:

You've never even seen a raccoon in real life :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview