The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Forget The Walking Dead...

Started by Bricktop, August 17, 2015, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

asal

I got to see them filming "fear the walking dead" a little here in vancouver!  I can't wait to see it on screen :).

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"I got to see them filming "fear the walking dead" a little here in vancouver!  I can't wait to see it on screen :).

That must have been exciting asal?

ac_smile

Renee

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "asal"I got to see them filming "fear the walking dead" a little here in vancouver!  I can't wait to see it on screen :).

That must have been exciting asal?

ac_smile

It was  ac_smile

That show makes me scared of being outside at night  ac_unsure so I didn't watch the 5th season yet  :laugh:

I'll catch up pretty soon.

keeper

The walking dead fan to the end, sorry Spec

Bricktop

But Keeps...Its Bruce Campbell and the Evil Dead!!! THE EVIL DEAD!!!

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"But Keeps...Its Bruce Campbell and the Evil Dead!!! THE EVIL DEAD!!!

But But Spec its the walking dead, you have to respect the rot gut

Bricktop

But, what I'm trying to say is that the EVIL Dead are different to the WALKING Dead.

They don't just walk around looking for a quick meal. They can talk, and do stuff.

They're cool!!

Annie

I'm patiently waiting for The Walking Dead to come back with the next season and the spin off Fear The Walking Dead  :yahoo:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"But, what I'm trying to say is that the EVIL Dead are different to the WALKING Dead.

They don't just walk around looking for a quick meal. They can talk, and do stuff.

They're cool!!

yes, i get that but its fake, The Walking Dead could REALLY happen!!  :wink:

Bricktop

No, no...its real. Its in the movies.

asal

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"But, what I'm trying to say is that the EVIL Dead are different to the WALKING Dead.

They're cool!!

yes, i get that but its fake, The Walking Dead could REALLY happen!!  :wink:

I got that feeling again, that there might be zombies, tonight when I was outside - hearing noises  ac_unsure

Wulf

I don't get the whole zombie craze and I can't believe it hasn't blown itself out yet. Zombies are simply not really frightening. Gross, sloppy, walking bags of gray flesh can be seen in any Wal-Mart on the planet.

The only zombie movie I ever enjoyed was "Shaun of the Dead". Why.....because it poked fun of the whole zombie thing.