Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Baphomet ROCKS!!!

Started by Bricktop, August 27, 2015, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Now there's a guy who knows where his towel is!!!

RW

I had no idea Satan worshippers were nothing more than drama students.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I had no idea Satan worshippers were nothing more than drama students.

Anyone that fears satanists need only watch that video.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I had no idea Satan worshippers were nothing more than drama students.

You have to be a satanist to be an actor. Everybody knows that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You have to be a satanist to be an actor. Everybody knows that.

or vice versa

Bricktop

Anonymous

They don't frighten me.

Renee

Is it just me or does that crazy Satanist guy remind anyone else of Tom Cruise? :crazy:

BTW, was the field reporter's name pronounced "pre-man"?  :laugh3: Not sure if I got that correctly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Is it just me or does that crazy Satanist guy remind anyone else of Tom Cruise? :crazy:

BTW, was the field reporter's name pronounced "pre-man"?  :laugh3: Not sure if I got that correctly.

Satanists, scientologists, same steaming pile of dung.

Bricktop

What about Christians.

Satan is a christian construct, isn't he? Or she?

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"What about Christians.

Satan is a christian construct, isn't he? Or she?

Technically, satan would have been a Jewish construct as he was referenced in the Old Testament which precedes the life of Christ and thus Christianity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ah, well Jews are a steaming pile of dung as well. Its their dark lord.

Or is that Darth Vader? Or Sauron? Or...are they one and the same...? And who is Yahweh anyway???

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah, well Jews are a steaming pile of dung as well. Its their dark lord.

Or is that Darth Vader? Or Sauron? Or...are they one and the same...? And who is Yahweh anyway???

:001_rolleyes: