Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "GrAnnie":laugh3:  Men are always easy to stir up.

So true, Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie":laugh3:  Men are always easy to stir up.

It's because they come with their own stick!

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Or melted Icey Pole stick, in certain persons cases.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"So Dink, is your Cooch still hurting like a bitch?

Not at all anymore. It took a few weeks for the stretches to relax and be more comfortable. I'm trying to be happy with the gauges but I catch myself thinking about going to 4mm or slightly larger. It's like potato chips, very moreish.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Keeper"So Dink, is your Cooch still hurting like a bitch?

Not at all anymore. It took a few weeks for the stretches to relax and be more comfortable. I'm trying to be happy with the gauges but I catch myself thinking about going to 4mm or slightly larger. It's like potato chips, very moreish.  ac_biggrin

Thanks for the laugh.

That just made my nuts sore. ac_wot

Frood

I wonder if testicle piercings are anything like labia piercings on the pain scale. I've heard that female nipples aren't as sensitive to piercings as male nipples due to the abuse female nipples cop through gestation and feeding offspring. Tongue piercings and forks are supposed to be identical in pain.

Sometimes I think about a fork tongue split but couldn't ever go through with it. I'd hate for my coworkers or people I deal with have it become a persistent talking point or harassment fuel.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Tongue piercings don't hurt.  Nose piercings are the worst

keeper

Oh Dink, I shake my head at you.....

Dove where your Avatar???

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

I wonder if Dove snorted, ingested, or injected Spectre's paranoia and stupidity.

You're an idiot.

:deadhorse:

From you, that's pure unadulterated flattery at its finest, knuckle dragger.

Quote from: "Dove"

I wonder if Dove snorted, ingested, or injected Spectre's paranoia and stupidity.

You're an idiot.

Just on time. Ever notice when a bad troll alt gets discovered they ALWAYS play the paranoid card?  Wtf is there to be paranoid about??  Hahaha. Now brace yourself for the incoming over use of smilies and the hystronic dialog about how much "fun" it's having watching us poke its corpse at our amusment/liesure.

:oeudC:

You're injecting it, aren't you.

Quote from: "RW"I really don't understand the trolling/flaming thing.  I can understand a poke here and there but not as a full time thing.

Me either. It's fun to stir the pot a little here or there. It keeps things interesting. Unfortunately, there are some people here who are just too easy to stir up and they can't cope with it.  ac_smile
 We leave that for noobs who spout death threats and have meltdowns. If you can't take the heat....get outta the flame. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Oh Dink, I shake my head at you.....

I dunno. It was there earlier

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"Tongue piercings don't hurt.  Nose piercings are the worst

I've never done either. All my piercings are private, except for my ears. I've heard that tongue piercings aren't that bad but tongue forkings are less than pleasant and the swelling after isn't all that great either. Some people have to relearn how to pronounce words.  ac_unsure

You're an idiot.

From you, that's pure unadulterated flattery at its finest, knuckle dragger.

You're an idiot.

Just on time. Ever notice when a bad troll alt gets discovered they ALWAYS play the paranoid card?  Wtf is there to be paranoid about??  Hahaha. Now brace yourself for the incoming over use of smilies and the hystronic dialog about how much "fun" it's having watching us poke its corpse at our amusment/liesure.

:oeudC:

You're injecting it, aren't you.

Quote from: "RW"I really don't understand the trolling/flaming thing.  I can understand a poke here and there but not as a full time thing.

Me either. It's fun to stir the pot a little here or there. It keeps things interesting. Unfortunately, there are some people here who are just too easy to stir up and they can't cope with it.  ac_smile
 We leave that for noobs who spout death threats and have meltdowns. If you can't take the heat....get outta the flame. ;)

Are you confusing me with the Iron Chink?

Quote from: "Keeper"Oh Dink, I shake my head at you.....

I dunno. It was there earlier

I'm not seeing it either.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There is really no point to forking your tongue. The only ones I know who have done it are in freak shows. Legit, freak shows. Fire eaters,  hook suspension, gore shows and dungeons. Don't do it. It's creepy and trashy.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"There is really no point to forking your tongue. The only ones I know who have done it are in freak shows. Legit, freak shows. Fire eaters,  hook suspension, gore shows and dungeons. Don't do it. It's creepy and trashy.

I know it's freaky trashy creepy but I love some of the tongue tricks that have been done on youtube.  ac_smile

">https://youtu.be/s40qNQ-l7hc

It's like a tramp stamp that nobody knows about unless you show them.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Just remember, unlike piercings, there is no going back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview