The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper":laugh3: go for it, i need a good laugh  ac_razz

If I went for it, I wouldn't show you any audio or visual footage of it.  ac_razz

Of course you wouldn't, might see the goatee  ac_dance

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that you would hear jingle bells when she walks into the room. :laugh3:

I'm probably a fifth of your weight. You might get a small jin from me but no gle or bells, Doughnut Gate Keeper.  :001_tongue:

So do you have to tuck those flaps up when you pee or do you just add some alcohol or peroxide to the toilet water and wash out your piercings as you piss?

That's a little bit too much projected information about yourself for my comfort zone, Mama Crass.

Oh boy a IKYABWAI, retort, how clever. :negative:

Lame ass reply is lame.

It's best that if you don't have a worthy reply to just STFU.

Even your backdoor, oops I mean outback buddy, SPECTRE knows that.

:001_rolleyes:

You really need to make this more entertaining for me, Big Feast.

If I wanted to listen to an obese yank tart bellowing about her superiority complex from the confines of a trailer park, I'd buy a season or twenty of Cops.

Again, because you can't hang, you push your slow witted bullshit back on me.  :laugh3: I see a pattern here because you do the same WHENEVER you get confronted.

That's been you MO since you got here and it's getting old. So is your trolling. One would think that for someone who fancies themselves some kind of flame warrior you would have more impressive weapons in your arsenal.

When RW referred to you as being a 3rd rate troll she was being generous. I would have labeled you 5th rate at best. You don't fool me and never did. You're a joke, good for target practice and some minor entertainment and that's about it.

Are you feeling okay? Do you need to Lady Pacman a sugar refinery till you have the basic calories for a clue?

I've dealt with your kind of window licking tubby yankee female before and I suggest you simply stop where you're at before you break a limb and get chased for your dear life by a pack of hungry Mexican little rascals with deep pockets and a boiled lolly fetish.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper":laugh3: go for it, i need a good laugh  ac_razz

If I went for it, I wouldn't show you any audio or visual footage of it.  ac_razz

Of course you wouldn't, might see the goatee  ac_dance

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that you would hear jingle bells when she walks into the room. :laugh3:

I'm probably a fifth of your weight. You might get a small jin from me but no gle or bells, Doughnut Gate Keeper.  :001_tongue:

So do you have to tuck those flaps up when you pee or do you just add some alcohol or peroxide to the toilet water and wash out your piercings as you piss?

That's a little bit too much projected information about yourself for my comfort zone, Mama Crass.

Oh boy a IKYABWAI, retort, how clever. :negative:

Lame ass reply is lame.

It's best that if you don't have a worthy reply to just STFU.

Even your backdoor, oops I mean outback buddy, SPECTRE knows that.

You really need to make this more entertaining for me, Big Feast.

If I wanted to listen to an obese yank tart bellowing about her superiority complex from the confines of a trailer park, I'd buy a season or twenty of Cops.

Again, because you can't hang, you push your slow witted bullshit back on me.  :laugh3: I see a pattern here because you do the same WHENEVER you get confronted.

That's been you MO since you got here and it's getting old. So is your trolling. One would think that for someone who fancies themselves some kind of flame warrior you would have more impressive weapons in your arsenal.

When RW referred to you as being a 3rd rate troll she was being generous. I would have labeled you 5th rate at best. You don't fool me and never did. You're a joke, good for target practice and some minor entertainment and that's about it.

Are you feeling okay? Do you need to Lady Pacman a sugar refinery till you have the basic calories for a clue?

I've dealt with your kind of window licking tubby yankee female before and I suggest you simply stop where you're at before you break a limb and get chased for your dear life by a pack of hungry Mexican little rascals with deep pockets and a boiled lolly fetish.

Oh please, more tired insults with a distinctly arrogant Aussie flair born of unwashed ignorance. Is this 1997 era grotesquely verbose and pretentious shit the best you can do? Obviously you think you are clever but in reality you are nothing but a fly bitten, I'll mannered, intellectual cripple. In other words a typical Aussie who thinks they are so much more than they actually are or ever will be.

I'd love to stay and analyze and punch holes in your phony ass some more but unfortunately I have a few things on my agenda today that are just slightly more important than anything that has to do with you. The top of the refrigerator needs dusting and I have to supervise the freezing of the water in the ice maker.

So does that give you any indication where you and anything you have to say falls on my "Give-a-shit-o-meter?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

To be honest, I wouldn't like to be anywhere your give a shit monitor is tuned at. Being buried by a torrent of yankee ignorance from the lard dimpled cheeks of a mental midget and stout thighed butter beast such as yourself isn't on my bucket list of to do things.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=85419 time=1440087199 user_id=1676
I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.

Wow DD. Interesting stuff. Bet Franks turned on?

Oerdin

Erica Mena

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=476813 time=1665784652 user_id=3374
What is up with all this troon shit?

Just our resident moron bumping threads.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=90694 time=1442650132 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Keeper"So Dink, is your Cooch still hurting like a bitch?

Not at all anymore. It took a few weeks for the stretches to relax and be more comfortable. I'm trying to be happy with the gauges but I catch myself thinking about going to 4mm or slightly larger. It's like potato chips, very moreish.  ac_biggrin

Glad it worked out Dinky

Anonymous

I'm stretching with stainless steel nails from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and all of them have been fine bar one painful hole towards the upper top area.

Any of you stretch up your pink piercings and do you have any tips for getting the job done quickly without too much pain? I can't prescribe myself a topical or script and I don't want to consult with someone who might know me.

Sorry. I have no boddy peericings.

Anonymous

Quote from: Linda post_id=476886 time=1665859898

Sorry. I have no boddy peericings.

well there's your problem. Quick, hop down to Home Despot, buy a nailgun and staple your old feller to your forehead... it'll do you a world of good and you'll be the life of any party.

Dove

Welp in the spirit of staying on topic, I went ahead and gave a new pair of menstrual underwear a go. It was the perfect combo of big and small enough for my hips and waist.....but apparently too small for my vagina because it's been way too tight in all the wrong places and thusly my outer left labia is actually killing me.

Yes I took them off but it's still quite sore.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476938 time=1665877629 user_id=2845
Period underwear? I'm on mine right now :roll:

Yeeessss. I have 4 pairs. They are awesome....except the one pair I just complained about.

I use these along with the reusable pads or the cup.

Seriously you should try these things. I dont have cramps nearly as severe as i had when i used disposable products like tampons. Most all the discomfort I had is gone since I switched. It just even feels healthier.  And I dont have to purchase products every month.  :thumbup:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476941 time=1665878004 user_id=2845
I just put both on my shopping list

I ordered all of mine.....you get better deals. Its pricey at first buy eventually pays for itself because you are not buying crap every month.  

I'll never go back to disposable  ac_drinks

Rancidmilko

If you girls need kisses for your labia boo-boos, just let me know. Except you Dinky
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview