The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Checking Out

Started by RW, August 21, 2015, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

When I was still interested in checking people out, I would never make it obvious. That's just me. I was not in the practice of making my interests known. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I'm not obvious but I wonder if guys still notice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh I don't know. I can't speak for men, I realize. They're different one from the other. Some are smart, some are dumb, some are cunning, some are naive.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

I think if a man has self confidence in himself and think that their attractive they will watch to see if women checks them out... Imo

Annie

I agree, Keep, confidence is attractive. A positive mind and a comedic personality I find extremely sexy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

I don't know if any of you have realized this but most men just naturally assume they are being checked out. It doesn't matter if they are the goofiest looking, hairiest, most unwashed, uni-brow, mutant like troglodyte you've ever seen. Most of these trolls would probably be very offended if they knew what we were really looking at and what we thought of them.  :laugh:

It's mind boggling at times and don't even get me started on the standards they have for women. They ooze through life looking like they live under a bridge but they expect that the girls they date should be at least a 8 on the scale of 1 to 10. If it wasn't so irritating it would be comically side-splitting. :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Yeah, I hear ya.

So many ugly, hairy, trashy women try to hit on me.

They think that with one wink, I'll be all over them, begging for sex. They just don't accept that men have certain standards, and if they don't meet those standards, we're just not interested.

RW

Women generally don't throw themselves at men.  I can't say I have.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I can't say I have either.
@realAzhyaAryola

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yeah, I hear ya.

So many ugly, hairy, trashy women try to hit on me.

They think that with one wink, I'll be all over them, begging for sex. They just don't accept that men have certain standards, and if they don't meet those standards, we're just not interested.

Old man, at your age, what standards would those be; owns her own power chair?

Bricktop

Don't be such a smartass.

I'm a simple man.

A pulse will suffice.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Women generally don't throw themselves at men.  I can't say I have.

Well, allow me to disaffect you from that perception.

Women DO throw themselves at men. Not always so overtly, as men are still acting under the presumption that they are the predators, but women are far more cunning and subtle.

Trust me.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Women generally don't throw themselves at men.  I can't say I have.

Women DO throw themselves at men. Not always so overtly, as men are still acting under the presumption that they are the predators, but women are far more cunning and subtle.

Trust me.

I think I know how women work in that regard.  We are far more cunning and subtle, hence why we don't throw ourselves at men.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Trust me.

I think I know how women work in that regard.  We are far more cunning and subtle, hence why we don't throw ourselves at men.

I beg to differ. Once most single women reach a certain age they become desperate and will chase any single hetero guy with a steady job.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!