The best topic

Replies: 7055
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:14:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Money Sense

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2015, 08:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

That's a soft cock soft landing piece from MSM pundits who won't starve when it all inevitably implodes into a big FU mushroom spore pop.

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Don't expect a rate cut from the Fed this week.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 28, 2024, 11:09:14 PMDon't expect a rate cut from the Fed this week.

Metals traders are saying a rate increase before years end.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 28, 2024, 11:12:10 PMMetals traders are saying a rate increase before years end.
Maybe the Seoul brother will post his insights.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 28, 2024, 11:37:35 PMMaybe the Seoul brother will post his insights.

I'd  be interested in listening.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on April 28, 2024, 11:37:35 PMMaybe the Seoul brother will post his insights.
I am super busy until the end of corporate tax season at the end of June.

But, I can say that the market is looking for clues on rate cuts. At the beginning of the year, traders thought the Fed would rapidly unwind its historic bout of interest rate rises with as many as six interest rate cuts expected throughout 2024. Hot inflation and continued strong growth has dampened these bets, with some economists suggesting the Fed will wait until 2025 to cut interest rates.

JOE

Don't know if any of you own shares in TD or not.

This video says they aint doin' so great lately

...perhaps it would interest T he Prowler.

Thiel

An analysis from University of Pennsylvania researchers estimates the U.S. has about 20 years before its debt levels become unsustainable.
gay, conservative and proud