Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Keeper"Why not just stop being an asshole and you can post anywhere you want? Are you not capable??

How am I supposed to answer to a non-white who calls me effeminate, small white??

That asshole aint my friend and I wouldnt allow a non-friend to speak in that manner.

I told you, nobody is forcing you to read or respond to posts you don't like..

If this forum is not for you, then by all means go where you are most comfortable.

I´am comfortable... I just lash back..

Its nothing new... I´m a big white guy and negroes, muslims, little chinese with negro husbands, fat white females with negro husbands, arab females with negro husbands etc. always hate me.

I wouldnt be able to go to any forum if I was looking for a Nirvana here.

Anonymous

Quoteoddstain wrote:

Big bad Shen Li was mean to me. Just cuz I'm a short, widdle Euro fairy is no weason to pick on me. I'm a delicate widdle flower ya know.

You po baby.

Odinson

I always offend some1 here..

I offend wulfie because he is not built like a man.. He is built like a little girl.

I offend other races when I do not tolerate the usual "boohoo I hate whyte peeppel" act.

I offend women by not being a white knight like Romero.

And I offend people who use drugs/meds by saying that the normal/healthy human does not need anything but food and water.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quoteoddstain wrote:

Big bad Shen Li was mean to me. Just cuz I'm a short, widdle Euro fairy is no weason to pick on me. I'm a delicate widdle flower ya know.

I just retaliate..

Thats what I do..

You slap me, I punch you.

I dont need to get upset.

Odinson

Would showing my picture really serve this place?

It takes away the safe zone where the non-whites/green lefties like to be...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Would showing my picture really serve this place?

It takes away the safe zone where the non-whites/green lefties like to be...

I don't care what you do..

But, if you are not happy here, please go.

Odinson

Odinson

They always hate me but I dont really care...

I might command an asian woman and the negro to give me whatever they got on them and then command them to strip naked in public...

The stripping is just for facial expressions and hahas..

Then they both can go cry racism to the police even though they both got what was coming to them.... I know its impossible for a blackguy and his whore to keep their mouths shut.

Annoying noise all the time.. Makes your head spin.

Just saying :D

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"They always hate me but I dont really care...

I might command an asian woman and the negro to give me whatever they got on them and then command them to strip naked in public...

Then they both can go cry racism to the police even though they both got what was coming to them.... I know its impossible for a blackguy and his whore to keep their mouths shut.

I dont hate you OD, I have told a few people that i just think that some of the shit you say is disgusting. A man of your age should know better.

Think before you post that crap.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

I dont hate you OD, I have told a few people that i just think that some of the shit you say is disgusting. A man of your age should know better.

Keeper, he's too stupid to do anything else. I've explained as much to him dozens of times. I think there is a deficiency in his mental department in that we don't know about. It doesn't matter if you are nice to him either; he will start out somewhat normal and then turn into a douche. He can't seem to control himself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I´m pretty aggressive and with strong opinions.. How old do you think I´am?

I dont do the political correctness anymore so I usually just say it how it is..

Besides ShenLi repeats the same shit I see in other forums... Forums that have niggers in them.

Talking shit about whites.. Inferiority complex.

You are very odd people.

By hate I mean since we let the coloureds out of their cages, every forum except stormfront have ShenLi type nigger cocksucking slutbag who hates whitemales in them..

I do think they need to be exterminated along with their ugly offspring.

Just saying.  ac_smile

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Keeper, he's too stupid to do anything else. I've explained as much to him dozens of times. I think there is a deficiency in his mental department in that we don't know about. It doesn't matter if you are nice to him either; he will start out somewhat normal and then turn into a douche. He can't seem to control himself.

Stop being a douche towards me, you numbnuts...

You should all move to vatican with all the other hypocrits.  :laugh3:

Even while we talked about the faire stuff, you used demeaning terms about me.

You must be an absolute delight to have as a wife.

Odinson

Renee is always like this when I snoop around.

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/fight3.gif">

Renee

If you don't like being treated like a jackass then too fucking bad. I will call you out for being a piece of shit whenever I please. Since you want to be this big, violent, racist, sexist, ape then expect to be treated accordingly. You either learn how to behave in a civil manner or you will get shit thrown at you by me and anyone else who sees you for what you are.

Your kind belongs on forums like Stormfront and other pea brained, embarrassing, white trash, neo Nazi sites. Your kind of garbage doesn't belong on a site where civil and intelligent discourse is the rule. If it were up to me, your previous hateful post would be your last. I would bounce your idiotic pretend Viking, ass out of here so fast it would make your empty, bucket shaped, head spin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

If you don't like being treated like a jackass then too fucking bad. I will call you out for being a piece of shit whenever I please. Since you want to be this big, violent, racist, sexist, ape then expect to be treated accordingly. You either learn how to behave in a civil manner or you will get shit thrown at you by me and anyone else who sees you for what you are.

Your kind belongs on forums like Stormfront and other pea brained, embarrassing, white trash, neo Nazi sites. Your kind of garbage doesn't belong on a site where civil and intelligent discourse is the rule. If it were up to me, your previous hateful post would be your last. I would bounce your idiotic pretend Viking, ass out of here so fast it would make your empty, bucket shaped, head spin.

But arent you sexist towards men when you call males in general basically worthless?

Or is it like shen lis racism... Non-whites are allowed to be racist and females are allowed to be sexist...

I as a white male cant be racist nor sexist.  :laugh:

Nothing civilized about your thing... I answer racism with racism... Why would I want anything but bad happen to these anti-white cocksuckers?

Nothing hateful about my previous post... Just makes sense to remove a nuisance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview