Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"Mel obviously needs another trip to Zombo com.

But he does sort of bring up a good point. When I stop and think about it, I have to ask why does this sub forum even exist?

As I see it, it really has no purpose. The two or three inhabitants that it is meant to contain have nothing to offer the community but disruptive nonsense and will never be able to integrate themselves in the community proper. They are chronic idiots and losers who have a proven track record of aberrant antisocial behavior. I see no reason for this forum other than it being a form of petting zoo where the norms can come to tease the feebs.

Personally I think this sub should be flushed along with it's inhabitants permanently. For the life of me I cannot wrap my head around the idea that we need to collect a bunch of shit for brains losers in a special jar, for no other reason than to look at them as if they were insect specimens. In my mind it makes little or no sense.

That's just my take on it. But then again it's 4]

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Your bang on Renee!!

The sole purpose RW made this sub-forum was to keep Mel,RDL,OD from posting on the main board, if im correct she was respecting Fashy's wishes that ALL posters can post on the Blue Cashew. (just not where they want to)

RW

It's actually administratively easier to put them up here and leave them to rot (which you guys aren't doing by replying to them BTW).  Annie sometimes has nice chats with Odinson and I wouldn't want to deprive her of that either.  RDL is also generally not abusive but he's too disruptive to have on the main board as he reply spams.  Mel is a moron and should be flushed but again, there are posters here who think he's capable of decent conversation.

If you white wash a place too much it becomes stale.  I've found posters kind of like having a reject to kick around on occasion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Hornung

Of course, there is a prevention for the arsehole Odinson. Just keep on with your physical threats that can be reported to the police. It worked last time.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Of course, there is a prevention for the arsehole Odinson. Just keep on with your physical threats that can be reported to the police. It worked last time.

Do it Hornung..

Report us to the police, just like you did on ACC..

We don't care and the police don't either.

Annie

I agree RW, Odi can sometimes be decent to talk with, even RDL and Mel occasionally. I know they're the misfits of the forum but I do see they have some potential. I don't agree with the racial slurs Odi conjures up, the rantings of Mel and RDL when he's spamming but the way I see it is they could be a whole lot worse. If we can contain them a little, give them a chance at getting help. If they need to be given timeouts or banned then so be it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"Amusing..

You defend each other.. Poking noses in other peoples business..

Kinda hard to be civil when some1 is uncivil and the rest of the buffalos just pile on..

Odi, people are always going to defend each other when they care for their friends.  When someone says something racial or insulting, do you not expect them to say anything back? You've got to give respect to get it. You give me respect and I give it back to you, see how that works? No wonder we get along eh? You don't have to agree with everyone but you CAN be respectful of them  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"Mel is a moron and should be flushed but again, there are posters here who think he's capable of decent conversation.

I'm a "moron?"

That's the best you've got, cripple?

Your lover Kreeper is a moron.

Surely you can come up with something more, Tara...

I know deep down inside you aren't a cunt.  I know you want to leave a lasting legacy for your children...

Hobart

I had a three way with Keeper and RW tonight.  It was great.

keeper

RW

Quote from: "Hobart"I had a three way with Keeper and RW tonight.  It was great.

Good Housekeeping!  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Odinson"Amusing..

You defend each other.. Poking noses in other peoples business..

Kinda hard to be civil when some1 is uncivil and the rest of the buffalos just pile on..

Odi, people are always going to defend each other when they care for their friends.  When someone says something racial or insulting, do you not expect them to say anything back? You've got to give respect to get it. You give me respect and I give it back to you, see how that works? No wonder we get along eh? You don't have to agree with everyone but you CAN be respectful of them  ac_smile

But you aint an asshole.. Easy to respect you.

ShenLi was an asshole from the beginning.

Chicks like her are like copies.. Same anti-white shit repeating over and over again...

Odinson

Breaking free..

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/bunny3.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Breaking free..

Ahh, a floppy eared bunny.

ac_wub

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Breaking free..

Ahh, a floppy eared bunny.

ac_wub

Yea its my selfie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview