The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Drinking water at the correct time..

Started by Pinay, November 16, 2012, 10:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Pinay

Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the human body.

- 2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.

- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion.

- 1 glass of water before taking a bath / shower helps lower blood pressure.

- 1 glass of water before going to bed avoids stroke or heart attack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"Drinking water at the correct time maximizes its effectiveness on the human body.

- 2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.

- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion.

- 1 glass of water before taking a bath / shower helps lower blood pressure.

- 1 glass of water before going to bed avoids stroke or heart attack.

My kind of topic Pinay...Thanks..

But, would you like me to move it to Health Matters or would you prefer the topic to remain on it's own?

Pinay

hi Fashionista, I think I would like it to remain on its own because it's so important. thanx :-)

Hello Kitty

Lydo Wolf

Hi Pinay.  Where did you get this information from? I will give it a try except the last one, I never drink before bedtime.

Pinay

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"Hi Pinay, Where did you get this information from. I will give it a try. except the last one, I never drink before bedtime.

Hi Lydo Wolf, I got it from a a co-worker, he shared it at our health and safety meeting. I've tried it and it seems working well for me  :)

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "Pinay"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"Hi Pinay, Where did you get this information from. I will give it a try. except the last one, I never drink before bedtime.

Hi Lydo Wolf, I got it from a a co-worker, he shared it at our health and safety meeting. I've tried it and it seems working well for me  :)

I will start this on Monday and let you know what I find. Thank you for posting this.

Frost

I drink either Orange Juice, or Almond milk in the morning. I tried water, but it makes me a bit sick feeling.

I try to drink some at night before bed, bad thing is you get up even if you want to sleep in lol