Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Sexual judgmentalness

Started by RW, August 26, 2015, 06:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

How judgmental or closed minded are you when it comes to sex and sexuality?  What are your limits?  If you knew something sexually strange about someone, would you distance yourself from that person?

Personally, I am quite openminded especially when it comes to the kinks of others.  I have friends who are plushies, furries, adult babies, asphyxianados, gay, straight, bi, poly, trans... As long as it's legal and consenting, I'm pretty okay with it.  

Personally I don't like anything involving blood, urine or scat but that's about my limit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I'm old.

I take what I can get these days.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"That's not the question.

I think he answered your question just fine. Old man is so old that he is open to anything, no judgements, no questions.

That being the case, the inspector needs to be careful bending over around the pudgy pervert in the squirrel cage.

Bricktop

keeper

I'm with you RW, I'm pretty much open to anything but the crap stuff that's just gross. But I do like to pee on people, I actually pissed on my ex wife's picture last week ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How judgmental or closed minded are you when it comes to sex and sexuality?  What are your limits?  If you knew something sexually strange about someone, would you distance yourself from that person?

Personally, I am quite openminded especially when it comes to the kinks of others.  I have friends who are plushies, furries, adult babies, asphyxianados, gay, straight, bi, poly, trans... As long as it's legal and consenting, I'm pretty okay with it.  

Personally I don't like anything involving blood, urine or scat but that's about my limit.

How do you know these things about your friends?

Renee

As long it's consenting and legal I couldn't care less what you do in your private life.

It's just that if you are into scat or urine or any other messy or potentially dangerous stuff like that, please wash your hands with soap water before you shake my hand. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"How judgmental or closed minded are you when it comes to sex and sexuality?  What are your limits?  If you knew something sexually strange about someone, would you distance yourself from that person?

How do you know these things about your friends?

I guess being openminded and non-judgemental, people tell me things.
Beware of Gaslighters!