Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2012, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

These will be my last posts until Wednesday or Thursday..

It has been a pleasure to have spent time here with my old friends Pinay, Shen Li and IJ..

I am thankful also for my new friends Blue, EU, Leopardsocks, VancouverGuy, Gary Oak, Gordy Gambino, Zetsu, instigator, heinzy, Obvious Li, Azhya, bb, CC, Zetsu, seoulbro and especially Romero..

I wish all of you the very best of the season and a happy new year.

Anonymous

Frost

Yes same here to everyone, Merry Christmas good peoples, be safe.

Frost

Hey hi :)

Tomorrow Ill be having a get together with some family, and give my nephew his presents, the next Ill be having Christmas with more, and exchanging gifts.

How about you ?

Frost

Everyone here tomorrow, but the next day Ill be going out .

I rather stay here, but family stuff you know.

Frost

Well, I have been really ill lately with my issues, and traveling really don't help even if not far.

Ill just medicate up I guess, and try to be happy :)

I hope you have a good time, and maybe get something nice.

Hope if you see Sam you tell him Merry Christmas for me.

Zetsu

Wish you a merry christmas to you all :)
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Wish you a merry christmas to you all :)

Right back at you brother.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"These will be my last posts until Wednesday or Thursday. It has been a pleasure to have spent time here with my old friends Pinay, Shen Li and IJ. I am thankful also for my new friends Blue, EU, Leopardsocks, VancouverGuy, Gary Oak, Gordy Gambino, Zetsu, instigator, heinzy, Obvious Li, Azhya, bb, CC, Zetsu, seoulbro and especially Romero. I wish all of you the very best of the season and a happy new year.

Thanks, and [size=150]Merry Christmas [/size] to ALL!!

from a horny dear
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Merry Christmas, Fashionista! Merry Christmas all!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"These will be my last posts until Wednesday or Thursday. It has been a pleasure to have spent time here with my old friends Pinay, Shen Li and IJ. I am thankful also for my new friends Blue, EU, Leopardsocks, VancouverGuy, Gary Oak, Gordy Gambino, Zetsu, instigator, heinzy, Obvious Li, Azhya, bb, CC, Zetsu, seoulbro and especially Romero. I wish all of you the very best of the season and a happy new year.

Merry Christmas Fashionista! I better greet you now before I disappear for just a little while.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I feel like I have gained 10 lbs in the last three days. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Merry Christmas Fashionista! I better greet you now before I disappear for just a little while.

Thank you Azhya, it was a good Christmas.

Tons of food and good times to be had..

I even managed to get out to Boxing Day sales yesterday...what a gong show.