The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some folk shore miss RW ....

Started by J0E, August 31, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Shen.

ac_lmfao

Oh well, maybe..

But, I feel Shen Li now has her thoughts occupied with things other than being a bully.

Yeah, she is probably busy plotting the death of her Dad's new wife.  :laugh:

BTW, does anyone else find it odd that in all the months this place has been open for business, the "Major" never stopped by to even say hello. I always enjoyed his forum presence and I thought he was above partisan bickering but I guess I was wrong. He routinely professes his admiration for RW (Tara) but yet he doesn't seem to have the inclination to even get off his Scottish ass and stick his nose in here to say "hi" ac_hithere . Rather disappointing I must say.  ac_unsure

BTW, around here, bait left is bait taken.  ac_biggrin

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61087&p=1149299#p1149299">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 9#p1149299">http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61087&p=1149299#p1149299

It took the little creeper about 20 mins to swallow it and then puke it up so that his vile mother could lap up her share.  ac_lmfao

Who is the "Major"?

Lochdubh

Oh I see Renee, I remember him.

J0E

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "SPECTRE" "Inked Angel".

I liked her....but She sure brought out a crazy side of ya, LeopardSocks.

Why you an' 'Real kept savaging her is beyond me.

Oh well, I guess everyone has their quirky side.

Franky boy, have you noticed she's been somewhat less active of late?

Do you think you can work out why?

She came on memebee, said she was in a car accident in a head on collision and was pretty mangled up.

Something about a leg requiring major surgery, metal plate.

Said she was in the hospital and undergoing rehab.

Anyways, that's what she said.

Can't verify the story, that's all I was told.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I should send flowers.

HAHAHAHA

Leave the flowers to Spectre.

I think you should go visit her. Give her some encouragement during her recovery.  :sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think I should call her a liar and talk Loch into believing she's nothing but a lying sack of shit until he dumps her so she can face one of the toughest times in her life alone.

That would be a fitting fate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I think I should call her a liar and talk Loch into believing she's nothing but a lying sack of shit until he dumps her so she can face one of the toughest times in her life alone.

That would be a fitting fate.

Wow.......ac_unsure

Sorry if I upset you. My mouth runs faster than my brain sometimes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I'm a bad human.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

She posted a picture of her car in the impound , she stated she was in a head on, hmmmm since when does a car resemble what looks like a pole, I'm guessing drunk driving ac_umm

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'd allege texting while driving.

I'd say more like selfies.

Bricktop

Those, too. But is there a Photoshop version for portable devices?

Renee

There are a few free online photo editors so I guess the answer is yes. ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'd allege texting while driving.

Meh... Either way she didnt hit another car it was a post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"She came on memebee, said she was in a car accident in a head on collision and was pretty mangled up.

Something about a leg requiring major surgery, metal plate.

Said she was in the hospital and undergoing rehab.

Anyways, that's what she said.

Can't verify the story, that's all I was told.

It may have happened, but I have my doubts. She loves stirring the turds. and attention just as much as you do. I hate her fucking guts after that trailer trash whore criticized my parenting skills. I hope she fucking dies a slow, painful fucking death.