Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Recommended Cartoons

Started by Vancouver, November 26, 2012, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Your insulting being a non Muslim Fashion, that's how it is period.

If your not to some they are not following that hate book.

Islam is a religion of peace. Muslim extremists are a small minority and do not speak for the religion of tolerance. ac_toofunny

Yeah only a few, 30-40%, how many is that from the billion  ac_umm how many would follow the hateful ones ?????????????????

Yeah peaceful, just like diarrhea.

I would prefer they had diarrhea than be seduced by the madness of Islam.

Frost

Well most have no choice in the matter, it's a death sentence, or like some religions they shun you.

To them we are all Muslims at birth i believe, maybe that's why we need to die in their own words from the book.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well most have no choice in the matter, it's a death sentence, or like some religions they shun you.

To them we are all Muslims at birth i believe, maybe that's why we need to die in their own words from the book.

Oh, I am well aware that Islam is not a choice in parts of the world. However, it is our choice if we fail to confront the threat to our nations this alien ideology represents.

Frost

I agree, but worse is the people denying the harm, and threat we have.

They even undermine our own laws, and go against everything freedom is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I agree, but worse is the people denying the harm, and threat we have.

They even undermine our own laws, and go against everything freedom is.

Islam is a conquering culture not an accomodating one. We have done a good job in Canada and Australia integrating many diverse cultures, but we bit off more than our tolerance could chew with Islam.

Frost

What gets me is they stopped letting people who wanted to have a new way of life in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"What gets me is they stopped letting people who wanted to have a new way of life in.

Like who?

Frost

About everyone except Muslims, but Chinese, and Serbs was good peoples, most the Eastern block people was hard workers that tried hard to fit in.

I also worked with a few Philippines that had a great work ethic, and fought hard to make it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"About everyone except Muslims, but Chinese, and Serbs was good peoples, most the Eastern block people was hard workers that tried hard to fit in.

I also worked with a few Philippines that had a great work ethic, and fought hard to make it.

The only Muslims you can trust are the nominal variety. The religious majority are the type that would secretly applaud if you or I were beheaded for mocking the prophet.

Frost

I think they mock themselves more than I do, especially when they kill an innocent for now following them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I think they mock themselves more than I do, especially when they kill an innocent for now following them.

I see ISIS has two Japanese they are going to behead if Japan does not give them $200 million each. Low oil prices are impacting their revenues.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"I think they mock themselves more than I do, especially when they kill an innocent for now following them.

I see ISIS has two Japanese they are going to behead if Japan does not give them $200 million each. Low oil prices are impacting their revenues.

I saw that the other day, i feel sorry for their families. What anyone is doing there is beyond my thinking, unless fighting them off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

I saw that the other day, i feel sorry for their families. What anyone is doing there is beyond my thinking, unless fighting them off.

Unfortunately, they will be dead within 48 hours. One of them was homeless in Japan, but was hired as a security consultant with no training of any kind. ac_dunno

Frost

Oh, that's really a shame, from homeless to beheaded.

Born under a bad star i guess.

I tell you what, if i could I would go fight them, i wish I was in better shape.

My ancestors did it, and one had a big hammer :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Oh, that's really a shame, from homeless to beheaded.

Born under a bad star i guess.

I tell you what, if i could I would go fight them, i wish I was in better shape.

My ancestors did it, and one had a big hammer :)

Well, I guess he probably thought he had nothing to lose except his head. Maybe he had alcohol/drug habits or perhaps mental problems. Whatever, he saw the opportunity for adventure and took it. Personally I would rather be homeless in the Rappongi foreigner ghetto of Tokyo.