Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I Kinda Have A Thing For I Percenter Outlaw Bikers

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"They aren't sexy when they are gang raping and killing.

Oh my Dove..

I don't find the way they are dressed handsome in the least.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with Dove, Shen. They will leave you for dead.

I do understand the attraction.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

I dress like that on Fridays when I'm not out drowning cats

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sons of Anarchy!

I knew that show would not be for me..

I heard it was a motorcycle version of the Sopranos and I did see an episode of the Sopranos.

ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

When I was younger, I thought what was sexy was a successful professional in a suit who went to work in his Harley. ac_biggrin Successful is sexy, a felon ain't. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I was younger, I thought what was sexy was a successful professional in a suit who went to work in his Harley. ac_biggrin Successful is sexy, a felon ain't. :thumbup:

Criminals, even ones successful enough to stay out of jail were never my type Azhya..

I have a brother who is a policeman.

Anonymous

RW

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum?

The size and location of the dirt bag.

:laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum?

The size and location of the dirt bag.

:laugh:

ac_toofunny I think I split my sides laughing.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I was younger, I thought what was sexy was a successful professional in a suit who went to work in his Harley. ac_biggrin Successful is sexy, a felon ain't. :thumbup:

Criminals, even ones successful enough to stay out of jail were never my type Azhya..

Hi, Fash. I wasn't talking about a successful criminal. Nothing about criminals is sexy to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hi, Fash. I wasn't talking about a successful criminal. Nothing about criminals is sexy to me.

I was agreeing with you Azhya..

I didn't explain it properly though.

ac_blush