Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: What happened to Canada?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 12, 2015, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola" I know that many around the world don't like the USA

Then perhaps you would ponder that contempt, and ask yourself why?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

No, thank you. It's not as though I am uncertain of the reasons.The answer is clear. Haters will hate and usually for no good reason. You are, once again, simply using another opportunity to take a shot at the USA--a gimmick that has gotten old. Many around the world do not like the USA but I did not say that I agree with that and the histrionics nor do I believe they are always justified in their dislike of this country. A reasonable amount of dislike may be justified (for the USA is not perfect and neither are your countries) but many around the world simply hold baseless dislike of the USA for no adequate reason or foundation whatsoever. A mature discussion of this is possible with someone reasonable but I consider your contempt towards the USA obstinate prejudice which means it will be a hopeless exchange. Critics who provide objective criticisms but in the same vein also give credit where credit is due are easier to communicate with because that implies they did not let their "feelings" cloud their judgment. Also, just because I am commenting on this forum about your views of the USA, no one truly cares what you may feel about the USA. The 321,729,000 that populates the USA today don't blink to what objections you may have so carry on and spit in the wind.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

You cared enough to write all that.

I'm proud to be a Canadian aka not American.  If you see that as hatred then I feel sorry for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Well Asia, here's a shot at Canada from a Canadian...

Canada's becomin' a wussified ultrapolitically correct nation of pot smokin' antisocial fags with Gay Boy Bob leadin' the way.

This generation of young men is becomin' so meek 'n week, pretty soon they won't be good fer nothin' 'cept textin' on their iphones puffing drags on their bag of weed.

So if the OP wonders what happened ta Canada, it aint the country their hardy great grandparents, grandparents and parents built up.

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"

No, thank you. It's not as though I am uncertain of the reasons.The answer is clear. Haters will hate and usually for no good reason. You are, once again, simply using another opportunity to take a shot at the USA--a gimmick that has gotten old. Many around the world do not like the USA but I did not say that I agree with that and the histrionics nor do I believe they are always justified in their dislike of this country. A reasonable amount of dislike may be justified (for the USA is not perfect and neither are your countries) but many around the world simply hold baseless dislike of the USA for no adequate reason or foundation whatsoever. A mature discussion of this is possible with someone reasonable but I consider your contempt towards the USA obstinate prejudice which means it will be a hopeless exchange. Critics who provide objective criticisms but in the same vein also give credit where credit is due are easier to communicate with because that implies they did not let their "feelings" cloud their judgment. Also, just because I am commenting on this forum about your views of the USA, no one truly cares what you may feel about the USA. The 321,729,000 that populates the USA today don't blink to what objections you may have so carry on and spit in the wind.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"If Americans don't care less then why did you call me an asshole?  It obviously bothered you enough to attack me for saying it.

More RW brand of bullshit. Don't you get tired of yourself? Spare me, mmmkay? I'm not one of the trolls you talk down to. I don't classify as one of them. When you speak and act like an asshole and then act surprised to be called one, that tells me that it is you, dear, who must take time to reflect. Take Fash, for example. I don't expect her to speak and behave like an asshole. I do expect it from you based on past record, therefore, I have never had any expectations of you treating me only with kindness. No. Not from the likes of you. You are rough around the edges. Sorry if that offends you. That's your problem, not mine. I do take a break from here that's why you don't see me posting here on my every waking moment.

Please don't make up stuff about me and facades. You will not find a post I posted here where I claimed to be a lamb. There is no stopping anyone here when they want to react to something absurd. I found your remark absurd so I said what I thought about it so stop acting butt hurt. You're not the only one here who can express objections or make criticisms. Just take it like the big Canadian girl that you are. Surely, you're not thin-skinned, eh? You yourself admitted you have leather-thick skin. You also don't give me directions and I don't kowtow to you. I am not here to make friends either.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"You cared enough to write all that.

I'm proud to be a Canadian aka not American.  If you see that as hatred then I feel sorry for you.

Oh keep at it. I don't care enough as you believe I do. I have a say as well. If you thought you were going to silence me, tough luck.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I will not shrink in the face of your shrieking and I am definitely not the only person on this board who is sick of your judgemental and condescending crap.  Maybe you're due for some reflection time or a nice hot cup of STFU.  Take your pick.

Will those nameless others come forward? Did they elect you as their spokesperson? Let them speak for themselves. Do you get paid for speaking for others?

You are free to say what you choose to say. I do the same but because it is a criticism of you my opinion is therefore called judgmental and condescending? Come on now. Did you feel judged? Don't feel judged. I do what I want anyway so I don't let myself feel judged.

And we are all just loving your sanctimonious pomposity, are we? Wake up, girl! I know I don't and I'm guessing others are not willing to say so. I'm just here to pass the time and your behavior does not hurt me. By all means, behave however you want. It will not reflect on me.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Oh I can handle the likes of your off base comments.  It doesn't bother me in the least.  I am who I am and I don't pretend to be anything but myself.  I wanted to make sure you know that without any doubt.

You on the other hand have gone on and on about how you only attack when someone attacks you first and that's clearly bullshit.  You have become an incessant complainer, judgmental and downright bitchy - a mere shell of the poised, well spoken, sexy woman you used to be.  

Like everyone else here, I'm just a poster.  Feel free to ignore me.  No fucks will be given.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"You cared enough to write all that.

I did not and will not lose sleep over it. That's how much I care about it. You did, however, deserve to be called an asshole for your remark because you were speaking and acting like one. Please don't play the innocent shtick. You asked for that reaction, you got it.

It is my turn to tell you that believe it or not, Americans don't care what Canadians think. Thankfully, our nations' leaders show mutual respect for each other and rightfully so. That's how it should be. After all, the two nations are neighbors and allies regardless of what some of their citizens may think.

I also don't believe your statement that Canadians don't want to be like Americans. I'm not saying that Canadians want to be Americans. What I am saying is this: I know a number of Canadians and they respect their neighboring Americans. You don't represent all Canadians, that I'm sure of, so I'll remember that when you speak of Americans vs. Canadians, I have to take what you say with a grain of salt because you are not the authority on the matter.

You may insult the USA to your heart's content because no one south of the border is taking notes of what you're saying. Only I, one mere soul, chose to voice my opinion of your remark. However, you're no up and coming politician so in the end, your opinion of the USA holds no weight in the grand scheme of things.

I am happy for proud Canadians because one ought to be proud of their country. I'm happy when I see Americans and Canadians work together but don't be surprised if I am unkind to pompous Canadians.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Ask Canadians if they are proud to be Canadians and not Americans and most will say yes. That's not an insult to your country.  It's pride in ours.  YES!  We too can be patriotic. We too can enjoy our own identity.  WTF is wrong with you that you see that as an offence and feel the need to write paragraph after paragraph about it?  Get a grip FFS.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Pompous Canadian bashing by an American? I believe I've now seen it all.   ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Oh I can handle the likes of your off base comments.

They're considered off base comments because there are no words of accolades for you, pfffttt! The world does not revolve around you.

More bullshit. When I first came to these forums, I was a quiet poster because I did not know how the forum operated. I was a newbie. I was not  experienced then so my interaction reflected my hesitance and my uncertainty. Well, lo and behold, what did I get myself into? I eventually learned to deal with the likes of you and your friends. So, welcome to me. I will treat you like you treat me. That will never change. You thought you were innocent but you're not and you come at me with your pomposity and I will throw the same at you.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Frank"Well Asia, here's a shot at Canada from a Canadian...

Canada's becomin' a wussified ultrapolitically correct nation of pot smokin' antisocial fags with Gay Boy Bob leadin' the way.

This generation of young men is becomin' so meek 'n week, pretty soon they won't be good fer nothin' 'cept textin' on their iphones puffing drags on their bag of weed.

So if the OP wonders what happened ta Canada, it aint the country their hardy great grandparents, grandparents and parents built up.

Thanks, Frank. I was not trying to put Canadians down and I am not trying to belittle Canadians compared to Americans. That is how I am different. I do not have an unhealthy dislike of my neighbor country. I am only focused on the development and progress of my nation and do not compare it with others.
@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview