Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: What happened to Canada?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 12, 2015, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Those damn arrogant Canucks with their flags and maple syrup guns strutting around the world in their humvees made of bacon and forcing their dudley doright democracy on everyone.

Those militant narcissistic Bryan Adams fans need to be stopped. They are a menace. ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"Oh I can handle the likes of your off base comments.

They're considered off base comments because there are no words of accolades for you, pfffttt! The world does not revolve around you.

More bullshit. When I first came to these forums, I was a quiet poster because I did not know how the forum operated. I was a newbie. I was not  experienced then so my interaction reflected my hesitance and my uncertainty. Well, lo and behold, what did I get myself into? I eventually learned to deal with the likes of you and your friends. So, welcome to me. I will treat you like you treat me. That will never change. You thought you were innocent but you're not and you come at me with your pomposity and I will throw the same at you.

You are your friends?

Thats a bit harsh if i say so myself!!!!

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those damn arrogant Canucks with their flags and maple syrup guns strutting around the world in their humvees made of bacon and forcing their dudley doright democracy on everyone.

Those militant narcissistic Bryan Adams fans need to be stopped. They are a menace. ac_biggrin

oh shut up dink or i will slap you with my back bacon  :tease:

Fucken Americans ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "RW"Oh I can handle the likes of your off base comments.

They're considered off base comments because there are no words of accolades for you, pfffttt! The world does not revolve around you.

More bullshit. When I first came to these forums, I was a quiet poster because I did not know how the forum operated. I was a newbie. I was not  experienced then so my interaction reflected my hesitance and my uncertainty. Well, lo and behold, what did I get myself into? I eventually learned to deal with the likes of you and your friends. So, welcome to me. I will treat you like you treat me. That will never change. You thought you were innocent but you're not and you come at me with your pomposity and I will throw the same at you.

Me and my friends?  You mean evs?  BUAHAHAHAHA!  If you missed it, I am permabanned from MB (she disabled my account).  I also recall sticking up for you REPEATEDLY when you were called names and such.  

In this thread Asia, I made a comment relating to the OP and it was YOU who started shit by calling me an asshole.  Don't sit there pretending I started shit with you when it was you who got in my face with YOUR pomposity.  I just stood up and let you know I won't take your shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those damn arrogant Canucks with their flags and maple syrup guns strutting around the world in their humvees made of bacon and forcing their dudley doright democracy on everyone.

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

Fucken Americans ac_razz

You misspelled Australian :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Fucken Americans ac_razz

A girl can dream, Keeps.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

Fucken Americans ac_razz

You misspelled Australian :)

Sorry, i did not.

I believe he is as much an Australian as much as i believe he is a she..  :wink:

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Fucken Americans ac_razz

A guy can dream, Keeps.  ac_smile

Fixed it for you AND  :yuk:  :beurk:

@realAzhyaAryola

Me and my friends?  You mean evs?  BUAHAHAHAHA!  If you missed it, I am permabanned from MB (she disabled my account).  I also recall sticking up for you REPEATEDLY when you were called names and such.  

In this thread Asia, I made a comment relating to the OP and it was YOU who started shit by calling me an asshole.  Don't sit there pretending I started shit with you when it was you who got in my face with YOUR pomposity.  I just stood up and let you know I won't take your shit.

Because you were being one and you know it. Don't be pointing fingers at me now. It's too late for that. You already said you give no fucks. Stick to it. You are not getting off this one that easy. You have been loose with calling me names here so this will show you that I take offense with all that. I don't take shit from you either.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

That was just mean, Keeps. Question my gender if you must but calling me a septic tank? You big bacon bully!  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That was just mean, Keeps. Question my gender if you must but calling me a septic tank? You big bacon bully!  ac_razz

:laugh3:

:empathy:

Edit: I love Merica just to be clear!!!

RW

Because you were being one and you know it. Don't be pointing fingers at me now. It's too late for that. You already said you give no fucks. Stick to it. You are not getting off this one that easy. You have been loose with calling me names here so this will show you that I take offense with all that. I don't take shit from you either.

You start shit with me, attack me personally then whine when you get it back.

Okay Azyha.  Whatever you say.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview