Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Real quiet..

Started by Odinson, September 13, 2015, 02:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yeah.  He posted a page of a book about kids making out saying it was my kids.  Sick shit that has no place here.

Unfortunately you can give him and Odi time out after time out and it will make a very limited impression on them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It gives us a break.

Well in that case, you could be more considerate and extend it to a week. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"That is not an opinion, its a fact...

He is some random asshole who somehow joined the crowd...

Its comical.

No, you can ask anyone that posts here and they will confirm it's only your opinion..

But, as I have already told you, if he bothers you that much then please leave..

You will be doing yourself a favour..

In fact, I will get the ball rolling with a 24 hour banning.

It doesnt bother me.. Just general observation.

Its not an opinion, its a fact...

Mango is good... Thats an opinion...

Random, unknown guy joining up with the villagers... Thats an idiot or an "asshole"...

Just saying.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"RDL pushed mine with his pedo crap today and earned himself a day off as well.

Pedo Crap??

QuoteRandom, unknown guy joining up with the villagers... Thats an idiot or an "asshole"...

You mean he joined randomly like you did? Only diff is, he's taller, bigger, smarter, has a job and doesn't whine like a little girl the way you do you short, skinny, effeminate white european homo.

RW

Yeah.  He started a thread that said something about my kids making out then posted a page of a book with kids making out.  He also posted the "Pedo Bear Approved" image.  He hasn't taken his time out very well as we are up to 5 or 6 ban evasions now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah.  He started a thread that said something about my kids making out then posted a page of a book with kids making out.  He also posted the "Pedo Bear Approved" image.  He hasn't taken his time out very well as we are up to 5 or 6 ban evasions now.

Oh fuck, he said boo about my boy and I would be on my way to the main branch of Victoria's library. Some things are off limits even for trolls like him.

RW

It wouldn't take much to call the library and have his comp privledges revoked.

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It wouldn't take much to call the library and have his comp privledges revoked.

Just sayin'.

Beating the shit out of him is sooooo much more fun though.

Odinson

I´m sorry shenli but I could take your whole family on my shoulders.

I was an A student... I got an A if I was interested in the subject... Otherwise it was detention, detention, detention..

I applied to several schools and I passed... I filled the whole queue but I wasnt planning to be a doctor... I wont take care of any1s boils.

First I was an electrician.. That was before I went to the army.

I havent been unemployed... Theres always work for a big guy like me...

Odinson

By joining randomly I mean Herman is that idiot who doesnt know anything but goes with the flow...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Herman's great!

Unlike oddstain, Herman actually has a job and a life.

Odinson

I was born and raised in lapland Finland... How fucking urban do you think I´am..

A jogger got attacked by a bear.. Wolves have been chasing schoolchildren..

If you put me and Wulf in the wild, I´m a better survivor than him because I was born in this wildlife safari crap.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview