Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Subforum Feedback

Started by RW, September 17, 2015, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Oh noes, RW is in the first steps of a merging spree! Pasta monster save us all!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Oh noes, RW is in the first steps of a merging spree! Pasta monster save us all!

he he Dinky Diana..

:laugh3:

The sun will still rise tomorrow

Anonymous

There could be some pruning of the subs.

J0E

You should also merge Nutty and Nerdy with Express yourself, making it a thread sticky at the top olf the page as well.

Reject Rodeo and Firewalkers could also be merged as two separate stick threads in one subforum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"You should also merge Nutty and Nerdy with Express yourself, making it a thread sticky at the top olf the page as well.

Reject Rodeo and Firewalkers could also be merged as two separate stick threads in one subforum.

Reject Rodeo and Firewalkers are essentially the same.

J0E

Quote from: "seoulbro"There could be some pruning of the subs.

And Money sense should be a separate subforum with categories on investing, business topics, saving for retirement, etc.

What you say? Would you like to run it seoulbro?

I like to read what you have to say, but your threads and everyone elses on the topic of money gets turned into mushwhen they're thrown into the current thread sticky they have posted at the top of the page.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"

And Money sense should be a separate subforum with categories on investing, business topics, saving for retirement, etc.

I like to read what you have to say, but your threads and everyone elses on the topic of money gets turned into mushwhen they're thrown into the current thread sticky they have posted at the top of the page.

It's not my decision to make, but I am fine with that. I am fine with other changes too or no change at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"

I don't think it is big enough to do that Frank..

If it grows then I might do that..

But for now it remains the way it is.

RW

Okay, pruned.  Gone is Express, AMA and Geek.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Okay, pruned.  Gone is Express, AMA and Geek.

Looking good RW. Have you thought about merging RR and FW?

RW

Hrmmm. That's a thought.  I'll think about it :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hrmmm. That's a thought.  I'll think about it :)

They are both fight clubs really.

keeper

I think those 2 generate enough posts that they should stand alone imo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I think those 2 generate enough posts that they should stand alone imo

They are kinda similar though Keeps. You acknowledge that dontcha?

keeper

RR is where we place people that we dont want on the main board. FW is for flaming and starting fights. not really Shen.